Monday, July 14, 2008

EQ Alert: Honshu, Japan and Philippines

July 14, 2008

To: All EQ Alert People
From: The EQ Alert Guy

Hello,
Hurricane Bertha just made landfall at Bermuda early today as a Tropical Storm with wind speeds at around 65 mph. While this is barely enough for me to issue an alert, I want to do so just the same, mostly due to the fact that this new line of potential seismic activity heads straight up and across Northern Alaska and is a direct hit at Honshu, Japan. This will more than likely mean about a 7.5 Richters Magnitude earthquake there, and the line continues on to the Philippines and a spot out there on the globe it says East Timor, so out there somewhere in the event that Honshu Japan doesn’t get this medium sized earthquake in the next couple weeks or so.
Other than that I have to say that there isn’t a heck of a lot else going on. I got my “Economic Stimulus” check today and thanks to the system having been discussed in full on the internet, I already knew almost exactly how much it was going to be!!! I will tell you here it is enough that I will actually get a vacation yet this summer!!!
And Thank-You, again for reading!!!

Sincerely,
The EQ Alert Guy

No comments: