Tuesday, April 30, 2013

No Major EQ Alerts! Got My Car All Fixed, Too!!!

Currently there are no Major shakers that could be considered heading directly for us, BUT everybody should also remember that a major earthquake COULD always happen, so here is a link I just discovered to some Earthquake Survival stuff! This company is not a sponsor: http://www.quakekare.com/

Finally, somebody could have mentioned that two hose clamps will not hold a high-pressure power steering line and the way I found that out was from putting it all together and pulling out of the driveway where it blew apart and left a long trail of power steering fluid all the way up to the corner where I did a U-Turn without any power steering and drove it back to the house. A new-used replacement hose from my new Junkyard Friends in Eagle, Wisconsin got me back on the road and it took me and Pete 20 Minutes this morning to change both front axles and I am off Rollerblading now in the forecasted 85 Degree Spring Day!!! Have a Good Day, Everybody!!! EQ Guy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

/What about the azores? that was pretty big ...