Friday, June 28, 2013

3.5 ANZA, California!!! Followed by 18 Richters of Aftershocks!!! Plus My Stanley Cup Pic!!!

Phone rang loudly coming home from todays Chicago Blackhawks Stanley Cup Parade on the Metra Train! It was CAquake and Anza, California had just got a 3.5 Richters Earthquake! Been quite a long time since any California Earthquakes at all, so I was kind of shocked when I saw that. . . and sorry I could not be on right away and was not able to update all my EQ Blog followers with all of what was going on out in California! Here is the USGS Report on that earthquake @ http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/ci11327386#summary Felt reports came in from: Huntington Beach, Reno, Bakersfield, Watts, Fullerton, Furnace Creek, UC Santa Barbara, Mammoth, Moor Park, Laguna Beach, Palmdale, Gorman, Fillmore, Tejon Ranch, Rancho Cucamonga, Malibu, and Simi Valley. . . this is not an updated list as I am update/editing this at 11:10pm CDT it is one I originally made based on seismograph stations list earlier.

Saw the Stanley Cup incase you weren't all following my EQ Twitter account today, it's at: www,twitter.com/eqalert and I'll try to leave all of those groovy #ChicagoBlackhawks #StanleyCupParade Tweets up there through tomorrow, since I have to eventually remove most of them having nothing to do with earthquakes, you know! AND of course i hope there aren't too many L.A. Kings/San Jose Sharks fans reading this who may not feel so friendly about Chicago winning back Stan!!! I'm a Great Fan of Kings and Sharks been to at least one Kings game at Staples Center while working in Los Angeles! Wish both teams Luck in future years, too! Here is the best pic I personally got today of Stan!!! @
Thank-You for reading and Please continue to watch Southern California for a lot more earthquake energy like the one that struck at Anza today! NorCal, too! EQ Guy

No comments: