Friday, June 20, 2014

Small East Coast Earthquake Near Philadelphia in New Jersey and a 6.4 Strikes Vanuatu!!! WATCH For Earthquakes!!!

UPDATE: 1.9 Just Struck 68 Miles West of Augusta, Maine at Berlin, New Hampshire! Watch For More! Now Todays EQ Blog:
Ok, now having had the day to do some studying on this here brand new question about how those Twin Tornadoes could possibly be connected (both) to that Olympia, Washington Earthquake of 1965, and what I came up with is the fact that the first Twin Tornado reportedly at Indiana somewhere occurred in the midst of that two day "Tornado Outbreak" and it was actually that entire two day outbreak that preceded the Olympia, Washington 6.7 Richters Earthquake, NOT simply that "Twin Tornado" all alone by itself. Therefore, and absent an event equal in significance to that 1965 Tornado Outbreak, I will now have to say it should probably not come right out to equal the next Olympia, Washington 6.7 Earthquake! Close call when you consider the fact that I was so near to filing an Official Prediction when I did just a little bit of deeper research into the facts that I had on hand and they turned out to be more like what were all of the OTHER tornadoes that made up that "Tornado Outbreak" as well as the fact that I did not actually up to that point identify where abouts in that outbreak those two Twin Tornadoes happened.

So, I have now to only wonder how it was that I just so happened to say just that. . . . . and it must have been just a coincidence then that those two tiny earthquakes struck the downtown Seattle and Tacoma areas, am I right? OR. . . is there still somewhat of a connection, there? Probably should continue to be watching Seattle/Tacoma for a while yet until I track down all the needed information to give a really good idea of what might and might not be happening up in that Seattle Region. I've been right before up in that area and let's now watch, because I could be right again!!!

If not for the fact that I had so much other stuff to write about yesterday, I wanted to mention the fact that the swarms are now back at Mammoth Lakes, California and there were also one or two at Haines Junction, Alaska again, leaving me wondering if Yellowstone should be in there, too! That was when early on Thursday Yellowstone started to get those small swarms of shakers once again! No worries about if we know how those work! We Know! You can almost now say if Mammoth Lakes, and Haines Junction get earthquakes, then Yellowstone is going to be getting earthquakes, too! Anymore I like to just say that I don't even need to compare the time and size of those earthquakes because I am getting so used to the fact that they are connected!

Finally there were other earthquakes in the last hours before this EQ Blog including a 6.4 at Vanatau, and one in New Jersey just outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and you can view the USGS @ http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/ld60070801#summary AND at just 1.0 there isn't enough felt reports to talk about much less print here, it's mostly just to say that something could once again be going on in those parts! I now see by searching that Philadelphia WAS shaken back in 2011 by the Virginia Earthquake and so there is always the chance that something in that region could shake loose and another small regional earthquake just could strike. Although all that is really heading that way is the resultant from Hurricane Amanda and that runs somewhat north of there only mentioning our East Coast. Note that there have been a lot of tornadoes in the past few days, but I have yet to see any East Coast epicenters as the result of a tornado.

West Coast and California can count on being affected by all the recent tornadoes so be watching for earthquakes, I will have more complete updates to come, and for now please think about earthquake preperations!!! EQ Guy

You can check out my Book "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" Anytime @
http://www.tinyurl.com/bringingearthquakestolife

No comments: