Monday, October 19, 2015

LOTS of Earthquakes Around San Francisco/Oakland!!! WATCH There Now For Something More Major To Shake!!! ALSO: 6.0 Richters Salta, Argentina Earthquake!!!

Getting LOTS of Earthquakes around San Francisco/Oakland and in case I do not mention this later in todays blog, it could mean somewhat of a Major Earthquake there!!! Although I know of only minor earthquakes heading for California, we have to watch and know there's always the chance something MAJOR could strike!!!!! Here is the updated list of all the San Ramon-Frisco-Oakland Earthquakes@ http://eqalert.blogspot.com/2015/10/getting-lots-of-earthquakes-up-around.html AND just prior to press time for todays EQ Blog this felt report from the 3.3 and largest so far of all the earthquakes in that series/swarm at Earthquake Central: http://eqalert.blogspot.com/2015/10/felt-report-from-sundays-33-richters.html

Typhoon Koppu just made landfall at Philippines and this will now mean even MORE Major Earthquake Alerts for Chile!!! So all the more reason to keep watching Sumatra, Indonesia, too, because this new line is basically right along the same line we're already watching including Mandalay. I'll have plenty of time to update with all the details on Arica, Chile where this new line will intersect there because of course if you hadn't figured it out already. . . this new alert will be running all the way to January 1, 2016!!!

There was a significant Popular Bluff, Missouri Earthquake and I wanted to note all day long as we were working in Chicago the ground seemed to be rumbling! Although I work in Chicago enough to have learned not to pay any attention to all the ground rumbling even though at one point the building there seemed to have even shook! But I learned a long time ago to just not pay any attention to it because like a lot of other places it usually always turns out to just be a lot of train traffic or some other stuff that routinely shakes. . . and rarely an earthquake such as that one turned out to be. In fact I'll generally even take a moment to write down the time just in the event that I should look later to see where if anywhere there might have been an earthquake at that exact moment and right now it could have possibly been all the shaking in Missouri that we were feeling in Chicago, but since I did not write the times or any times down I can't honestly say. . . and it does even agree with the fact that it still COULD have been a train and not an earthquake since I don't know what time the building was shaking in particular! Anymore after having now taken quite a long while observing all this I also notice the ones I mostly feel were rarely earthquakes that show up and the tiniest ones that I always fail to make a note of were always the tiny earthquakes!!! Turns out that as of this writing it is now several earthquakes and here is that now updated list:

2.3 20km WNW of Piedmont, Missouri 2015-10-17 01:53:32
2.3 9km SW of Charleston, Missouri 2015-10-16 22:44:28
3.2 13km N of Doniphan, Missouri 2015-10-16 15:50:20
3.4 14km NNW of Doniphan, Missouri 2015-10-16 15:26:07

There has also been a 6.0 Argentina Earthquake and a reminder that such lines as the one we're following there, do occasionally go beyond the point where I designated the epicenter MIGHT be. . . and such as in this here case up into mountains where still MORE fault lines that could be susceptible exist and in this case turned out to be where this earthquake struck!!! Doesn't look like the Grand Finale to the Antofagasta Event, though so keep watching because this one should be a lot closer to the 7.7 that I predicted on "Earthquake Minute"!!! AND just noticed the moon high overhead and it's going to be FULL very soon and the October Full Moon is the date I predicted the 7.7 and possible tsunami to strike!!!

Of course there was my big day of Chicago Film Production on Friday, that they do not like me to talk too much about so here's one great pic:

So, I'll have some updates as the "Air-Date" for the TV-Show I worked on in Chicago on Friday gets nearer and that's like late November right now. You'll see me elbow-to-elbow with one of the most hugest stars that I've ever worked so closely with, though!!! Maybe tomorrow I'll run the pic I took of my plate of food from the cafeteria scene where I got tons of camera, too!!! Got a great pic of my lasagna. . . but got to go for now!!! EQ Guy


More of my very best earthquake stuff I wrote all about in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: