Sunday, April 2, 2023

THIS IS AN OFFICIAL PREDICTION UPDATE TO AMEND RECENT O.P. FOR LOS ANGELES, AND SAN FRANCISCO

       Official Prediction For Major Earthquake With Following Possible Epicenters: Offshore Oregon (And Underwater Volcano there), Seattle, Vancouver, Vancouver Island, 1700 Cascadia Epicenter, Mt. St. Helens, Mt. Rainier, Eureka, Santa Rosa, Goose Lake, Strawberry Mountian, Western Canada, Anchorage, Alaska, Alaska Islands, Kodiak Island, San Francisco, Oakland, Hayward, Hayward Fault, Kern County, Lone Pine, Parkfield, Coalinga, Mt. Lassen, Lake Tahoe Region, Reno, Las Vegas, Cal-Nev-Ari, Bullhead City, Barstow, Santa Barbara, Channel Islands, Paso Robles, Watsonville, Napa, Lompoc, Santa Clara, San Jose, Ocotillo, Ludlow, Hector Mine, Bullhead City, Barstow, Lancaster, Big Bear City, Overdue San Andreas Fault/San Bernardino, Ft. Tejon, Piru, Fillmore, Malibu, Newhall, Northridge, San Fernando, Santa Monica, Westwood, Hollywood, Los Angeles, Inland Empire, Chino, Rancho Cucamonga, Rialto, Long Beach, Whittier, Corona, El Cajon, Palomar, El Centro, Idaho, Utah, New Madrid, Oklahoma, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Charleston, Haiti, Jamaica, and our East Coast.
       Those are the places where it is my opinion could become the epicenter of what appears to me to be a Major Earthquake Event, Regional Earthquake Sequence, or possible Mega-Thruster Major Earthquake in the days between now as I compose this letter late April 2, 2023, and about end of April with the date of April 10, 2023 being number of days when 1933 Long Beach Earthquake stuck there at 6.4 Richters!
       So many times I've seen similar conditions come along and sent alerts to all sorts of people when one day a collegue from seismology insisted I submit directly to the California and National Earthquake Prediction  Evaluation Councils.  It was at that point in time around the year 2002 when I first wrote out some of my earthquake information in "Prediction Format" where up to that point I've normally written in "EQ Alert" format, letting people know I thought different areas might possibly be looking at movement of the tectonic plates shaking them while keeping my distance from the "Earthquake Prediction" stigma.
       Speaking only of my earthquakes which I found to be related to "Severe Winter Conditions" I discovered this correlation the day of the Northridge Earthquake when researching what preceded that Major California Earthquake and found two-feet of snow all across the country, sub-zero temperatures and upwards of 55 mph winds.  Subsequently I've submitted occasional "Official Predictions" and have had Paso Robles 2003, and Eureka 2010, along with my old fashioned alerts for 2001 Nisqually all of which were based on lot of snow!!!  Exactly why I'm following today so closely knowing it's virtually certain one of the above places will become the next really big earthquake epicenter and such as in the event of a "Regional Earthquake Sequence". . . possibly several of the above can easilly get good-sized or even Major Earthquakes over a period that's usually just a number of days!  The choice epicenter could also, especially due to the massive Severe California Winter situation, get enormous amounts of aftershocks along with this possible Mega-Thruster Major Earthquake!!!
       Note that in the process of writing up just my resultants and "Official Predictions" from Severe Winter Conditions, I've left out a lot of my best alerts/predictions which include, Hurricane John/Johnston Atoll, Katrina/Islamabad, Nargis/Sichuan, Ivan/Parkfield, Irene/Washington Monument, Pam Vanuatu/Nepal, Irma/Oaxaca, and Winston/Ecuador with those final three having basically been conected to my "Earthquake Minute" Radio Show!
       Enough for me to continue my work and today all that experience makes it fairly certain 66 feet of snow will probably lead to this upcoming Major Mega-Thruster Major Earthquake for all that California Region however could also come to affect some of those other shaky places on the above list!!!
       Thank-You Again for accepting all my earthquake writings!!!  Submitted April 2, 2023 by The EQ Guy








Check Out all my best Earthquake Stories And My "EQ Alert Theory" and "Go Straight Theory" in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life"@ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com  AND Thank-You For Reading, Too!!!  EQ Guy

No comments: