Monday, July 1, 2024

Landfall Of Hurricane Beryl At Grenadine Islands Today!!! Now Some New Alerts Including Hawaii, And Mexico!!

Hello, Early today I watched as CAT-4 Hurricane Beryl made landfall at the Grenadine Islands and continued on to cross the Caribbean Sea.  

Lot of small islands in that region, and probably a lot of shallow waters out there, too!  These sort of interactions have in the past correlated with Major Earthquakes, and I'm not fully certain what the potential movement of the Caribbean Tectonic Plate might lead to as far at Haiti, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Cuba, and Grand Cayman Islands being along the Tectonic Plate Boundary.

As I'm writing my main concern, based on the knowledge I have acquired in my years of research along these lines, it would now appear that when the big windstorm crossed those islands earlier on Monday, we may be looking at at least some movement along the Potential Straight Line resulting from that landfall.

A check of the globe and straight-line tool just now shows that Hawaii with some volcanic activity going on there is just to the south of the line, Monterray, and Enseneda, Mexico not so far to the west also could shake, although neither is a highly shaky place so I might look elsewhere in the region with San Diego, and Los Angeles to the North.  Mexico and Oaxaca much further south and do not appear to be in line today.  Previously landfall of Hurricane Irma did appear to instantly shake Oaxaca on September 7, 2017 only a day or so after Hurricane Irma made landfall at the Leeward Islands on Sept. 6, 2017!! This very well could be what we're looking at today as I write!!!  

Thank-You and do be watching for shakers. . . . .with probably more landfalls to come from Hurricane Beryl.

EQ Guy

 


Check Out all my best Earthquake Stories And My "EQ Alert Theory" and "Go Straight Theory" in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life"@ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com  AND Thank-You For Reading, Too!!!  EQ Guy

No comments: