Hello Gentlemen!!
LOT of windstorms now having made landfall including Hurricane Polo at Mexico, the subject of todays writing. It is heading along a static line directly towards Chicago and I've just seen on TV where it is now bringing lot of Wisconsin into the picture along with all of this and could begin by an earthquake striking areas of Southern Wisconsin or Northern Illinois, including much of Chicago.
You should know that the line of earthquake energy from pictures such as the one I have now attached, contain lot of Major Earthquake Energy and probably headed directly for Chicago, although pretty big place and got lot of earthquakes, so it is possibly not going to have "Chicago" for the actual name of the earthquake, when it hits.. Although one did hit State Of Washington yesterday, seems only remotely connected although is large enough to keep in mind.
I now have done so many of these that I start to sound like a broken record!! Biggest ones are of the Quake Chase type where I've seen earthquakes headed for somewhere and have gone there and been in Northern California and was hit by one that struck near Western Oregon. Another struck Napa, California week after I left on Amtrak but trains were all stopped if I did go west through Reno!!
Some of my best ones, Hurricane Nargis, came to proceed Sichuan, China Earthquake with all totaled upwards of a hundred thousand dead. Beginning in 1999 when Hurricane Brett made landfall at Rio Grande River and I told neighbors in Los Angeles an earthquake was coming when the Hector Mines Earthquake hit there on Octobr 1, 1999 and I was in a big earthquake!!
BIG Earthquake could be coming, be watching around Chicago!! Respectfully Submitted By Les Brown on September 30,2026
********************************************
No comments:
Post a Comment