Sunday, October 2, 2022

OFFICIAL PREDICTION CHICAGO, ILLINOIS, NEW MADRID, OHIO, SOUTH CAROLINA

This write up primarily covers the chance of South Carolina, Illinois, New Madrid could get some major Earthquakes the result of Landfall of Hurricane Ian at Western Cuba, and Landfall of Hurricane Fiona at Puerto Rico on September 26, 2022, and September 18/19, 2022 respectively.


I have long correlated Major Earthquakes with landfall of major windstorms such as hurricanes, typhoons, and tropical cyclones along with on a few occasions major tornado outbreaks and most recently derecheo’s, too.  I discovered this correlation on the day of the Northridge, California Earthquake while I was busily working in the Film Production industry and up to the day of that earthquake had come to know many Hollywood Folks, many who became immediately affected by that big 6.8 Earthquake with epicenter in the nearby San Fernando Valley.  On that day I decided the way I would help would be doing some research to try and figure out what things preceded it, and how I could help recognize those things in the future!


Today I can tell you the landfall of Hurricane Hugo at Charleston, South Carolina preceded the World Series Earthquake by 18 days with Hugo’s Landfall on September 21, 1989 and the World Series, Loma Prieta Earthquake struck San Francisco October 17, 1989.  Since that day I’ve got many, many such predictions very close and had Santa Rosa a bulls eye on September 13, 2022 and I had mentioned Santa Rosa, California in an Official Prediction of August 10, 2022 @ https://earthquakealert.blogspot.com/2022/08/official-prediction-for-5-or-6.html


THAT “Official Prediction,” of course, was directly related to a big derecheo that had struck the Minnesota Region early in July and August and up to then I did not have a correlation between Derecheo’s and Earthquakes but you could say now I do.


Therefore today I wish to assert, with the help of my now many years of doing lot of research with such correlations, there COULD be a good-sized earthquake for South Carolina, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, New Madrid with my own region of nearby Northern Illinois and you could say Southern Illinois starting to be long overdue for big earthquakes and this could be the next big one for Illinois.  New Madrid and South Carolina, both also known for a history of really big earthquakes might also get earthquakes with this alert/O.P.  I’ll put the magnitude for all at the usual 5.1 these regions have been known to regularly get, but we might also want to watch for as big as 6 Magnitude.


Major Alerts for San Salvador, 300 Miles Northeast of Tiblisi, Davao, Cebu City, Tokyo, Santiago, and others will also run as these alerts through the end of 2022.


Thank-You Again for accepting my writings about earthquakes, Folks!!!!!


Submitted this Day 2 of month of October, year 2022, by Mr. Les Brown, The EQ Guy

 

 

****************************

No comments: