Thursday, November 1, 2018

Here's A Copy of Original Script From "Earthquake Minute" Show On The Day We Did "5 Prediction Friday"!!!!!

Friday, September 23, 2016

Five Prediction Friday "Earthquake Minute" For September 23, 2016; Transcript:

Hi, EQ Guy Here!!!

Big, Huge, you could even say a “Landmark Day” today in the world of Earthquake Prediction!!! I’m going ahead and calling it “Five Prediction Friday”!!! Not One. . . Not Two. . . Not 3. . .And NO, Not Even 4!!!!! Say it with me, FIVE. . .Big Predictions right here, and right now, Everybody!

So, without further adieu. . . Let’s get started, shall we!!!?

Number ONE!!! Seattle, 6.5 on September 29, 2016. . .

TWO: Italy, 7.6 on October FIRST, 2016. . .

Number 3: Ecuador/Peru/Iquique, Chile around October 19 at a 7.1,

NUMBER 4: North Island of New Zealand, shaky place there, 7.8 Richters on or about September 30, 2016, And. . .

FIVE: The Caribbean and The Sandwich Islands!!! 7.1 around October 17, 2016. . .

And THERE. . .YOU HAVE IT!!!!! Be Watching!!!

Check Out My EQ Blog at www.earthquakealert.blogspot.com

I. . .am The EQ Guy. . . And THAT’S My Big FIVE. . .Prediction Friday, Earthquake Minute!!!!!

So, not always sure who ALL of you are that now regularly seem to be reading my EQ Blog, here, but this edition played on-the-air in the year 2016 and am crediting myself with 3 out of 5 on this!!! Of course Seattle must always appear due to them being in at least some danger anytime earthquake energy heads in that direction, so actually not much happened with them, and those South America names might have been more of a precaution due to lot of shaking having took place in that region, you know. New Zealand magnitude was exactly right!!! That due to me having spent considerable time focusing on getting the magnitude as close as possible! While methinks Italy and Caribbean were just a few tenths or maybe one Richter off.

Thank-You Again, For Reading!!! EQ Guy


My Best Earthquake Stories and my "Go Straight Theory" are in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life"@ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com Thank-You For Reading!!!

No comments: