Tuesday, January 29, 2019

OFFICIAL PREDICTION FOR MAJOR EARTHQUAKE UP TO 9 TO STRIKE WEST COAST, CALIFORNIA, OR ALASKA BEFORE MARCH 20, 2019

Today I want to present several Major Earthquakes that had at best been preceded by some of the most severe winter conditions. Due to all of these situations, I wish to submit this “Official Prediction” saying there might be a similar Major Earthquake situation following all the severe winter conditions we are currently as of this writing experiencing.

Let me start with the list of earthquakes that I’ll try to cover in this paper: 1811-1812 New Madrid, 1964 Great Alaska, 1994 Northridge, Paso Robles Earthquake, Eureka 2010/Haiti Earthquake and several of the Parkfield Series of Earthquakes.

One day when I was doing my research on the series of Major Earthquakes that struck the New Madrid, Missouri Region in December of 1811, and January/February 1812, I came across a story that related the fact that rescue people were not able to get out of the East Coast to help there! This was due to the fact that they were at the same time shut-in there by a recent Severe Blizzard with all the usual sorts of major side-effects that go along with it.

When combined with the fact that I had started out this research only after discovering Severe Winter Conditions were guilty of likely preceding the Northridge Earthquake and probably having at least something to do with it. . . that is what I then began to refer to as “January Earthquakes“ and obviously included some December, February, and etc. Earthquakes, too.

While researching the Great 1964 Alaska Earthquake I immediately discovered a big giant picture on the front page of my local newspaper showing the downtown main street filled with stalled cars and all covered with a blanket of several feet of snow. I considered that to be all the evidence that I needed to say that was what preceded and was the likely cause of the 1964 Alaska Earthquake and assume it must have been a really big storm!!!

Both the 2003 Paso Robles and 2010 Eureka Earthquakes are ones that I had all written up in the days BEFORE those earthquakes and the Haiti Earthquake ever actually happened. With the latter having been preceded by an “Official Prediction” just like the one you’re reading right now!!! Here’s a LINK to that: CLICK HERE To See That "Official Prediction" Dated December 2009 if it will work in the body of this paper.

Finally the dates on three (3) of the Great Parkfield Series of Major Earthquakes speak for themselves and they are January 9, 1857, March 3, 1901, and March 10, 1922. Forget that they all just so happen to be about 20 years apart and with all due respect to that now really great discovery. . . today I want to assert the fact that these dates I have given are also dates that were preceded by severe winter conditions being a factor in movement of the tectonic plates there. While there are other Parkfield Earthquakes in this series with dates such as June and most probably preceded by typhoons and hurricanes making landfall somewhere, I want to at least note a few have been what I still sometimes call, “January Earthquakes” and today I more and more consider this accepted science that all these things combined produce earthquakes.

Therefore and with respect to the fact that we currently have upwards of 3 feet of snow and probably more than preceded the Northridge Earthquake and also the fact that Channel l3 out of Rockford, Illinois just showed the last record low temperature with the date of January 18, 1994 which must have been about the day I looked out the window in an effort to discover a possible cause of that Northridge Earthquake, therefore I‘m now expecting a big earthquake!!! Yes, the same conditions today will most assuredly now come to proceed the next Major Earthquakes for California, our West Coast or Alaska and a few other possible places that are out around the tectonic plate boundaries that will be affected such as possibly Jamaica, Haiti, Puerto Rico, Mexico, or Canada, although I wish to focus this Official Prediction on California and National for the purposes of CEPEC, and NEPEC. Could go as high as that 1964 Great Alaska Earthquake, too, or up to around a 9.2 on the Richter Scale.

Thank-You Again for accepting my writings about earthquakes!!!

Respectfully Submitted on January 29, 2019 by Les Brown, The EQ Alert Guy

NOTE: I have published update to the above saying the 9 only mostly applys for that Alaska Region, and I'm saying around 6.5 for California or the size of the Northridge Earthquake in 1994. Thank-You!!! EQ Guy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know whether it's just me or if perhaps everyone
else encountering problems with your website. It looks like
some of the text within your posts are running off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them as well?
This might be a problem with my web browser because I've had this happen previously.
Kudos

Anonymous said...

Good day! I simply wish to give you a big thumbs up for your excellent information you have got here on this
post. I'll be coming back to your blog for more soon.