Friday, June 24, 2022

4.4 Wellington, New Zealand, And Thousand Dead In Afghanistan "Earthquake Minute" Video!!!!! CLICK ARROW:


 WATCH This Weeks Show YouTube@  https://youtu.be/akBeTPG3KRI

Script/Transcript:  Hi, EQ Guy Here!!!  4.4 Richters Earthquake Struck 46 Miles Southwest of Wellington, New Zealand Wednesday, and of course the exact place we’d been watching!  You might have also guessed that tectonic plate also moved bout the same time with upwards of 1000 dead at Afghanistan in the far upper left hand corner of that tectonic plate, AND also along the same line we’re watching the State Of Georgia, USA has now had upwards of about 4 good-sized earthquakes and they’re now reporting LOT of damage out along the Port and Harbor Area of Savannah, Georgia, there, too!
~~Keep watching Oaxaca, Cayman Islands, Cuba, Jamaica, and all of the Haiti Region, and Haiti had a 4.1,  and Wellington, And the New Zealand Region for 6.5 to 7.6 On The Richter Scale, there!!!!!  AND do note these are all DIRECTLY along my imaginary line I call my “Go Straight Theoryyyyyy”!!
~~THAT’S “Earthquake Minute”. . . And I’m The EQ Guy!!!

 Thank-You For Watching/Reading!!!!!

EQ Guy

 

 ALL My Best Earthquake Stories And My "EQ Alert Theory" in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life"@ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com  Thank-You For Reading!!!  EQ Guy

No comments: