Friday, June 17, 2022

Los Angeles Is Shaking "Earthquake Minute" Video!!! CLICK Arrow:

 


WATCH Video @  https://youtu.be/Kb1jp6VBgz4

 Script/Transcript: Hi, EQ Guy Here!!!  5.0 On The Richter Scale struck Grand Cayman Island yesterday!!!  Exact place I’ve been saying to watch along with Oaxaca, Mexico and with that prediction for June 17, although extended there, still a 5.0 not bad if I say so myself!  Let’s keep watching Oaxaca for a big one, and Cayman Islands, Cuba, Jamaica, and all of the Haiti Region for more shaking, too!!!
L.A. is shaking!!!  Two tiny 1.1, and 1.0 Richters Earthquakes struck Downtown Los Angeles Thursday!!!  
~~NINE Earthquakes struck Offshore Oregon Wednesday with the biggest of those at a 5.6 On The Richter Scale along with 2 at 4.8 Richters!
~~Also TIME to start watching Wellington, New Zealand Region For 6.5 to a 7.3, there, too!!!
Bringing Earthquakes To The Radio, I’m The EQ Guy, and THAT’s “Earthquake Minute”!!!

Thank-You For Watching!!!

EQ Guy

 

ALL My Best Earthquake Stories And My "EQ Alert Theory" in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life"@ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com  Thank-You For Reading!!!  EQ Guy

No comments: