Thursday, June 16, 2022

HERE'S That Radio Show Prediction Again!!! Says Oaxaca On Or About June 17, And Grand Cayman Island 5.0 Shook There On June 16!!! One Day Early, Although Also Along That Straight-Line Almost!!!

Now regarding todays 5.0 Cayman Islands Earthquake, I wanted to post an update with where we are at with a recent prediction for Major Earthquake!!!  Here's a link to that blog entry where I discussed Grand Cayman Islands although I must add it should probably have said Island. . . Grand Cayman not being the name of the islands, there, rather "Cayman Islands" just saying!  Here's that link to a blog from earlier in Month of June@  https://earthquakealert.blogspot.com/search?q=Grand+Cayman&max-results=20&by-date=true

And going on to discuss the most recent of what I like to call my "Radio Show Predictions" where  I was trying to be very specific and said names of towns located right there around the Oaxaca Region, it would not be valid or really accurate if I added Cayman Islands to such a prediction. Therefore right at the moment, and I'll surely mention on Fridays Show, that I had said June 17 for the date, when I extended it to day 18 or June 17, and that's when we had todays 5.0 Near Grand Cayman Island!  Still remaining is the fact that as I'm writing there's chance of more or bigger there and we'll continue to watch Mexico!!!

Here's basic map borrowed from somewhere showing Grand Cayman, and Porto Escondido:

You can see where I've drawn in the straight-line on the above illustration, and circled "Cayman Islands" although does not appear to be exactly along that "Imaginary Line"!  Check out my more official illustration of the real actual globe-straightline tool reading:

So, there's a look at what the actual straight-line by which I'm watching especially Oaxaca for shaking!  You might also notice Mexico City just a ways to the north and can't therefore actually say much shaking for that region, there nor nearly as certain as for those directly on the above line!  AND Must note the straight-line cardboard part has been lowered in the above pic to show exactly where the landfall was and so as result comes in even closer to Cayman Islands although just few miles!  Line extends far south to Wellington, New Zealand and so keep watching all along this line you can see above and beyond!!!

EQ Guy


No comments: