Saturday, September 17, 2022

5 Magnitude Santa Rosa, California "Earthquake Minute" Video!!! And Now The Script/Transcript, CLICK Arrow:

 

WATCH At YouTube@  https://youtu.be/CvPRix-UDXg

Here's The Script/Transcript:  Hi, EQ Guy Here!!!!!  Northern California shook late Tuesday with a 5 Richters Earthquake later downgraded to a 4.4 with the epicenter just North of San Francisco at Santa Rosa!!!  And you heard it first right here and along with an “Official Prediction”, too!!!  Check out my EQ Blog at www.earthquakealert.blogspot.com  for all the info on that one, and also a link to that Now Great Official Predictionnnnnn!!!!!  Bullseye!!!  Exact Spot I been talking about, AND middle of downtown there at Santa Rosa!!!
~~I can’t honestly say I’ve ever gotten one right directly in the middle of a downtown before!  Few miles off or even a hundred miles, but this hit (Directly in the middle of the City Of) Santa Rosa, and with some damage, too!!! (Edited Version)
~~Yes, LOTS of things are shaking and we will continue to watch for more!!!!!
That. . . . . IS. . . . . “Earthquake Minute”!!!!!   And I. . . . .AM. . . . . The EQ Guy

Thank-You For Watching!!!!!

EQ Guy

 

BOOK:  My Best Earthquake Stories And My "EQ Alert Theory" in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life"@ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com  Thank-You For Reading!!!  EQ Guy

No comments: