Tuesday, September 20, 2022

7.6 Richters Major Earthquake Struck Colima, Mexico!!! Tsunami Warning CANCELED Shortly Afterwards!! Now Lot's Of Aftershocks There, Too!!!

This earthquake struck today while I was on the backporch of moms house putting water sealer on!  Bout a 7.6 Richter Earthquake Struck Mexico today and here's list of nearby places although Mexico City looks to be about 300 miles east of this epicenter which was more located along the coast of the Pacific:

7.6 - 37 km SE of Aquila, Mexico

  • 2022-09-19 18:05:06 (UTC)
  • 18.367°N 103.252°W
  • 15.1 km depth
Region:  Michoacán, Country:  Mexico

Nearby Places

  1. Aquila, Michoacán, Mexico
  2. Coalcomán de Vázquez Pallares, Michoacán, Mexico
  3. Tecomán, Colima, Mexico
  4. Ciudad de Armería, Colima, Mexico
  5. Colima, Colima, Mexico

Now here's the list since I did hear they had aftershocks there. . . . .

4.7  52 km S of Aguililla, Mexico 2022-09-20 05:43
5.9  SE of La Placita de Morelos 2022-09-20 03:17
4.5  Colima-Michoacan border region 2022-09-20 01:19
5.3  La Placita de Morelos, Mexico 2022-09-19 14:30
7.6  37 km SE of Aquila, Mexico 2022-09-19 13:05:06 
 
THIS WEEKS EDITION Of Community Radio Earthquake Minute is very relavant right now!!! HERE'S:  5 Magnitude Struck Middle Of Downtown Santa Rosa, California "Earthquake Minute" Video!!!   CLICK Arrow:
 

 WATCH At YouTube@  https://youtu.be/CvPRix-UDXg

This weeks new edition of Network was already laid out and so you may notice from checking out the script that I've added a quick update to the end of it!!!  Now here's that newly updated script/transcript for this weeks "Exact Spot Earthquake Minute" the Network Edition:

Hi, EQ Guy Here!!!!!  Remember I said to watch Santa Rosa, California?  Well today I’m here to tell you just off Cobblestone Avenue, near the intersection with Castle Rock Court in the middle of Santa Rosa, California , they had a 5 Richters Earthquake later downgraded to a 4.4 and exactly as I had mentioned in my now great “Official Prediction” submitted to the National and California Earthquake Prediction Councils on August 10 for Northern California and discussing Santa Rosa in the second to the last paragraph!!  Check out my EQ Blog at www.earthquakealert.blogspot.com  for all the info on that one, and also a link to that Now Great Official Predictionnnnnn!!!
~~I can’t honestly say I’ve ever gotten one right directly in the middle of a downtown before!  Few miles off at Napa, California, and a hundred miles off at Riobamba, Ecuador, but this hit (Directly in the middle of the City Of) Santa Rosa!!! No injuries and only minor damage, there
~~Landfall of once Super Typhoon Nanmadol at Japan could now mean Major Earthquakes first for bout all of Japan, then Davao, and Cebu City Philippines, West Papua/East Timor, Darwin Aust., Newfoundland and the Caribbean! This one could be as big as 8 Magnitude, start watching!!! And now right at press time a 7.6 Struck Mexicooo!!
~~AND That IS. . . this weeks Network Edition of “Earthquake Minute”!!!!!   And I. . . . .AM. . . . . The EQ Guy

*********************

So, I know I had long discussed Major Shakers in the wake of that landfall first at St. Kitts, which seemed to me to closely duplicate Irma, there, and big Oaxaca, Mexico Earthquake immeidately followed that landfall.  Now just having also mentioned in either my blog or in my notes that Mexico could shake again I have to add there are SO many things shaking it's getting really hard to keep an accuarate list of all the places which might be affected so let's just for now watch for Major Earhquakes!  But must repeat Davao, Cevu City, Japan, and maybe add New Zealand where they also seem to be keeping a close eye on a volcano there!!!  However note that I always say I am NOT the "Volcano Guy". . . rather I am the:

EQ Guy



BOOK:  My Best Earthquake Stories And My "EQ Alert Theory" in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life"@ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com  Thank-You For Reading!!!  EQ Guy

No comments: