Thursday, August 31, 2023

Official Prediction Washington, DC,. Richmond, New York, New Jersey!!!!! Here's The Long, Unedited, Encyclopedic Version Text Of:

OFFICIAL PREDICTION FOR 5 MAGNITUDE EARTHQUAKE TO STRIKE AROUND WASHINGTON, DC, RICHMOND AREA, NEW YORK, AND/OR NEW JERSEY USA


-----As I write this all up today I’m attempting to guesstimate about when I might say for an exact date of this potentially upcoming shaker along the East Coast.   Recalling a conversation I had with an actual earthquake professional in my now much earlier days of research, this “Earthquake Expert” stated there will not be an exact date when such seismic energy will release due to the fact that I’m talking about large segments of rock being pushed together and awaiting a point or moment when giant sized movement or any movement will take place and that could be anytime.  Therefore I tend to shy away from adding a time and date because beyond what that professor of seismology told me long ago, there would be no way of guessing the date.   Let’s give early September a try do to my always wanting to pick the earliest date reasonable and that would be before September 9, 2023 or Day 10 after landfall of Hurricane Idalia at Big Bend Region of Florida.  Of course as the professor said and since there is not much history of Potential Earthquake Energy following this path the earliest moments could release some earthquake energy as well as days far beyond the date of Septemher 9.
-----I began following big windstorms when on the day of the Northridge Earthquake and during a time I was doing lot of work in TV and Motion Pictures and had many friends in Hollywood, was when I decided the way I would help them out, was to see what I could find for things that preceded the big Northridge Quake!!  Telling you now in short although that earthquake was primarily preceded by Severe Winter Conditions, I found that many others had been preceded by big windstorms!  Most notably landfall of Hurricane Hugo at Charleston preceding the World Series Earthquake!  At that point in time the bulk of my findings circled around hurricane/earthquake correlations from the past, but allow me to continue on today with a few great ones that have happened since!  
-----I wish to begin with landfall of Hurricane Katrina at New Orleans in August of 2005 and Katrina continued on northerly for several days at which time I knew it would mean lot of earthquakes and was followed by Islamabad Earthquake on October 8, 2005 and directly inline with an imaginary line from the landfall of Katrina.  Similarly Cyclone Nargis at Bangladesh on May 2, 2008 where a similar imaginary line left to the north and came to preceed the 8 Magnitude Sichuan, China Earthquake 10 days later on May 12, 2008, there!  There are many others that have involved Tectonic Plate Movement, such as Cyclone Yasi/Honshu, Typhoon Nanmadol/Sumatra 2005, and Cyclone Debbie/Bam, Iran December 26, 2003 but today I’m trying to stay with my “Go Straight Theory” and give just those where this imaginary Seismic Energy theoretically traveled directly to a Major Earthquake and my final example today will be when Hurricane Lili made landfall at Louisanna on October 3, 2002 and was followed on October 31, 2002 by Italys Molise Earthquake which killed 26 students and one teacher, there!
-----In the examples above I tried to concentrate on correlations that are very, very similar to the situation I’m stressing to you all today!  Where a Major Windstorm has ventured across the water and generated some enormous wind speeds and then contacting the land mass at landfall as the wind speeds are immediately reduced as the result of contacting terra-firma and my theory is this is either pushing slightly on the tectonic plate, there, and/or the massive amount of storm surge hammering the shoreline and then pushing.   My understanding is a theory does not have to have a real true solutions, and that my basic hypothesis to this should suffice.
-----All the best examples are situations where the Potential Earthquake Energy we’re talking about today could be illustrated to travel that imaginary line to Richmond, Washington DC Area, then New York, and New Jersey and I’ll put possible magnitude at 5 but heard it’s been over a hundred years since such a landfall has occurred at this point of Florida, Keaton Beach Region, so as a brilliant seismologist once told me it could potentially release untold amounts of Major Earthquake Energy and so there’s always the possibility we should be aware this could hit as high as 6 or 7 Magnitude and notice some other shaky places along that route include Charleston, and all of shaky South Carolina, too!
-----Thank-You Again for accepting all of my earthquake writings!!!
 

Submitted this Day 31 of August 2023 by Mr. Les Brown, a/k/a The EQ Guy

No comments: