Friday, February 9, 2024

CAT-3 Tornado Struck Nearby Evansville, Wisconsin Last Night With 140 Miles Per Hour Winds And LOT Of Damage, There!!!!

Alerts started coming up on the TV in the late afternoon as I was getting some pictures of what would have been the sunset. . . . .then all those dark clouds started rolling in!!  Next then I knew the TV was being interrupted with Tornado Watch, then we started to hear those Tornado Sirens and they repeated about 20 minutes later, again!!

Me and Mom immediately took shelter in the basement and watched as they showed the radar with tornadic activity just east of Evansville, Wisconsin bout 5 or 10 miles from our house!  And then we started getting thunder and lightning!!  That was about when the power went out and suddenly no TV, and no lights!!!  Me and Mom sat in the dark basement bout half-hour before the storm finally subsided of course we had my flashlight, there, and some Chex Mix!!  After storm passed Mom went upstairs and went to bed while I spent some time texting my friends and power never came on till 3am and I woke up when the light in the basement bedroom came on so i immediatly ran upstairs and shut off all the lights upstairs and went back to bed waking at 8.

NOW seeing incredible damage over in that region just west of here and hope the best for all those families involved as I head to work to do todays show!!!  Tune-In!!!

EQ Guy

 

Check Out all my best Earthquake Stories And My "EQ Alert Theory" and "Go Straight Theory" in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life"@ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com  AND Thank-You For Reading, Too!!!  EQ Guy

No comments: