Sunday, February 17, 2019

3.4 Richters Earthquake Struck Yountville, and 3.7 Tehachapi, Both in California on Sunday!!! NOW Watch Both S.F. and L.A Regions as Full Mooon Window Starts Monday!!!!!

TWO both came in early Sunday and actually one heard my phone ring with the Tehachapi Earthquake that had to have been a 3.5 at the time, because right now it's listed as a 3.4 and wouldn't have rang my phone! The time it gives of 11:36 would subtract 6 hours for Central Time so be just after that 5:36 time my phone would have rang!!! Then would have been when I noticed the other at 9:55 Universal Time or minus 6 hours again for my phone to ring at just after 3:55am. . . or not waking me! And I do not beleive it rings the exact moment it registers as the time shows, either!!! Here's a look at both USGS Reports and their whereabouts according to the list of nearby places, there:

3.4 - 19km NNW of Tehachapi, CA
2019-02-17 11:36:47 (UTC) 5.1 km depth

Nearby Places
11.8 Miles NNW of Tehachapi, CA
17.4 Miles ENE of Arvin, CA
21.1 Miles South of Bodfish, CA
28.6 Miles East of Bakersfield, CA

Here's the USGS Report on Yountville Sunday, and this is the one that has now over 1200 Felt Reports just from NAPA, California alone and 3500 total:

3.7 - 7km SSW of Yountville, CA
2019-02-17 09:55:24 (UTC)38.352°N 122.402°W8.3 km depth

Nearby Places
4.3 Miles SSW of Yountville, California
5 Miles NE of Sonoma, California
7 Miles West Northwest of Napa, California
17.4 Miles ESE of Santa Rosa, California
45 Miles North Northeast of Frisco/Oakland

Here's a LINK to that recent "Official Prediction" which shows how big we're watching for earthquakes, and gives the date as BEFORE March 20, 2019@ Newest Official Prediction CLICK HERE
And Here's this weeks "Maui Wowy" Earthquake Minute: Transcript@ CLICK HERE For "Maui Wowy" Earthquake Minute Transcript

Note written on my hand at the truck stop while I was on the wi-fi and watching the Daytona 500 says the Full Moon Window starts at exactly 9:53am Monday Morning Central Time, and I might add although not written on my hand or anywhere. . . Exact Moment of the February Full Moon will then be around that early morning hour on Tuesday!!! Watch California because as I said above that "Official Prediction" is for a 6.5 California!!! That's why they call me The EQ Guy!!!


My Best Earthquake Stories And My "Go Straight Theory" are in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life"@ CLICK HERE To See My E-Book!!! Thank-You For Reading!!!

No comments: