Wednesday, October 24, 2007

EQ Alert: October 24, 2007 Full Moon-Jakarta and Indonesia

October 24, 2007

To: All EQ Alert People
From: The EQ Alert Guy

Hello,
I just noticed that the full moon will be like on Thursday this week and so I thought I should send this alert out to remind everybody that the last big swarm of major earthquakes took place during the last full moon and almost exactly as the full moon guy says they happen! Now, with one major one still being due, it is looking more and more like the full moon just could play a major roll in this next upcoming one as well.
This one should strike around Jakarta and Indonesia at around 8.1 Richters Magnitude and could be maybe 8.1 Richters. (I suppose it could still strike around Valparaiso, Chile) Today was about Day 19 after the landfall of Typhoon Krosa on about October 4, so although I would expect the date of this upcoming major earthquake to be more like a day or two after the full moon or more, we should just the same begin watching for this one immediately. I would also expect a smallish tsunami to go along with this one, too.
Finally, I am trying to start a new blog on Blogspot so you might want to take a look at what I got so far at “earthquakealert” all one word or something like www.earthquakealert.blogspot.com and Thank-You, again, everybody for reading!

The EQ Alert Guy

1 comment:

CrazyDogMama said...

Hi, Crazydogmama here. I got your comment on my blog and thought I would head over for a look-see. It looks like you have a lot of info - I do too, but hesitate to post most of on my blog because I get too flak about it. Anyway, I'll be reading and I'll add info if I have it.

Nice to have a fellow earthquake-watcher to chat with!