Thursday, November 29, 2007

Urgent EQ Alert: Western U.S.!!!!!

November 29, 2007

To: All EQ Alert People
From: The EQ Alert Guy

Hello,
Please, if you are in one of the areas where this upcoming major earthquake could be striking, I urge you to check out your local USGS website or wherever you go to check for all the latest earthquakes! There’s a lot going on seismically right here, even in my area, where Indiana just got a good sized earthquake. Barbados got a 7.4 Richters Magnitude shaker like this afternoon, and the map of Nevada is practically covered in earthquakes happening, many right now as I am writing. A rather big swarm struck outside of San Jose early today, and several down around the Sultan Sea, too!
Also today, while going over this exact straight line of potential seismic activity I realized that the energy from Tropical Cyclone Sidr, although it makes landfall on the Indian Ocean/Australian Tectonic Plate, when this potential seismic activity does contact the Asian plate, it might not travel in a straight line from that point, as I think I discuss in my book “How To Predict Earthquakes” that you can read at
http://eqbook.greatestjournal.com and I will tell you here that commonly when this happens we generally don’t track the seismic energy in a straight line once it involves the Indian Ocean Tectonic Plate, therefore we go to sort of following the basic TECTONIC PLATE MOVEMENTS. In this case we do what I have been doing tonight and carefully watch where all of the foreshocks are and from that try to figure out like which direction it’s mostly moving and then guess exactly who might get the brunt of the seismic activity as these big plates bang around, you know. We might be down to only a number of hours, now before this monster strikes somewhere, and it sure looks like it will be us in the U.S. that gets this one!
All of those swarms out around San Francisco automatically always seem to tell me that Frisco or Los Angeles could be in real trouble, except this time I want to be sure and also say all of those North Western states are kind of over due for a big earthquake, too, and you could say Illinois and Missouri sort of are, too! Keep remembering that this one should be up around 8 Richters Magnitude, but today, now having seen that major swarm around Frisco, I want to caution that we just might be talking about an earthquake as big as 9 Richters Magnitude, I’ll say it should not be bigger than about 9.3 Richters.
Thank-You, again for reading and please feel free to help me alert the people of The Western United States, etc., that THERE IS A MAJOR, MAJOR EARTHQUAKE HEADING FOR THEM!!!!! God Bless!

Sincerely,
Les Brown,
The EQ Alert Guy

No comments: