Friday, May 23, 2008

EQ Alert Update--West Coast, etc.!!!!! And Some Public Enemies Stuff, too!!!

Hello,
As of May 23 it will be 20 days since landfall of Cyclone Nagri. Beginning on about day 23 after that big windstorm, or Monday, the number of days is what i consider enough for this major potential seismic energy to cross the pacific. Thereafter, I think we can expect that this next major earthquake could then strike the West Coast of North, Central or South America.
I will still expect the magnitude of this earthquake to be around 7.9, but it could even go higher in some places.
Thank-You, again everybody for reading and I am expecting the Public Enemies people to call me any day on my Prison scene!!! I figured out they must be intending to use Joliet for Dillingers scenes that happened in Michigan City Prison and so we will have to film 1) Him arriving 2)Meeting guys 3)Making plans 4)Getting Released 5)Us there without him 6)Watching and waiting for guns 7)Guns arriving 8)Planning the escape 9)The Escape, and 10)Scenes of the escape around the Prison. Then after the estimated number of days all that will take, wrap!!! I'm really looking forward to working down in Joliet, too! Never worked down there before! Wish me luck, everybody!

EQ Guy

No comments: