Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Continue Watching Lake Tanganyika, Burundi, Columbia and Ecuador

My last Blog entry says that we should watch Lake Tanganyika through November 20, and so I am writing today just to remind everybody that we will continue watching for a fair to medium sized earthquake to strike over along the Mid-African Rift at around the Lake Tanganyika, Burundi, Tanzania Region through November 20, or like through next week, yet.

The other cities mentioned should probably continue beyond next week in the event that this earthquake has not struck yet. Note that there were two five plus earthquakes out at the Macquarie Island region that always tell me the Indian Ocean/Australian Tectonic Plate is moving. In this instance it could either be pushing the Pacific Plate towards North and South America, or the top of that plate could be pushing into those above Africa regions.

We should still watch for this to be around the 6 or 7 Richters range. Thank-You, again for reading. The EQ Guy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read this post. Thank author for it. I like such themes and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more soon.

Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting for me to read this article. Thank you for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.