Saturday, July 24, 2010

Worked all week in Chicago Film Production!!! New Ron Howard Movie is shooting there!!!!!

Of course you've all read my book so you already know I work in Film Production! Let me tell you what I did this week! Worked at United Center in Chicago, home of the Chicago Blackhawks and the Chicago Bulls as a fan of the Chicago Blackhawks in the new upcoming Ron Howard movie that is shooting down there. "What You Don't Know" is the title. We shot a lot of scenes with stuff going on out on the ice and a lot of interactions between Vince Vaughn and Kevin James the two stars of this comedy set in Chicago.

They were calling Kevin the "King of Queens" and it wasn't till I got home to Wisconsin last night that I looked him up on Internet Movie Database and found out he was also "Paul Blart: Mall Cop" a GREAT MOVIE!!! Wished I would have known that all week while working with him!!! Infact yesterday I was sitting in the stands only a couple rows behind him and we were all on the Jumbotron screen and they got up and danced, etc. Fun!!!

Came back to my seat at one point and the guy in front of me in the portal turned around in front of me and it was Ron Howard and I said "Excuse Me, Dude" and whisked past him and up to my seat. . . but I suppose "Excuse Me, Ron" would have been much more polite than Dude??? On Day 2, Thursday this week I was changed over to a "Guest Services" person standing in the portal and checking your tickets, etc. an excellent job for me since that is basically what I do for a living at the Kohl Center for Wisconsin Badgers games!!! Here is a great pic of me in my "New" uniform!!!
I HAD TO REMOVE THIS PICTURE BECAUSE IT WAS COMING UP LIKE IT WAS MY DEFAULT PICTURE OR SOMETHING. DON'T UNDERSTAND IT, BUT HAD TO REMOVE IT, SORRY!!!!! Edited August 29, 2010 1:18am.
That is the United Center behind me, but I took this at my lunch break and hardly had the time to get both me and the United Center in this pic!!!

The rest of the three days spent in Chicago at United Center I was in the audience playing a Chicago Blackhawks Fan and waving around one of those red towels and cheering and hollaring and at one point dancing to their theme song, Chelsea Dagger by The Fratellis, or Da Dum, Da Dum, Da Dum, de-de, deee-de, de-de, etc. I have to go right now there is another pic shooting starting Monday in Detroit, "Reel Steel" I could be heading over there to work a few more days yet. . . in the movies!!!!! (Which is why I track earthquake energy, because my friends out in Hollywood really NEED to know this information, you know!!!!!) Thank-You for reading! EQ Guy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great information you write it very clean. I'm very lucky to get

this details from you.