Monday, December 6, 2010

Winter is getting More Serious!!! Watch for a 5 Richters Shaker!!!

On the weather today I seen where practically everywhere east of the Great Lakes looks to be getting a lot of snow. At present I am also noticing that it is getting rather cold outside. Absent high winds, these are very close to the exact winter conditions that preceeded the Northridge earthquake, and I can't say if high winds were a part of the weather that preceeded the great Alaska earthquake of the early 1960's, although I don't believe we are getting the amount of snow received in either of those situations. So I want to today say to keep a watchful eye for an earthquake of possibly around 5 Richters Magnitude for the West Coast of the United States and Baja California in the coming days and I suppose a larger one if the snowfall amounts get up too much over a foot, or the temperatures start to reach and stay at ZERO for upwards of 48 Hours. Those extreme cold temperatures were also present right there IN Florida in the hours before the Haiti earthquake earlier this year!!! While not every one of these strikes the continental U.S., we should be aware of this just the same. I will update if something really cold, or extremely heavy snow occurs. Thank-You again for reading! The EQ Alert Guy

No comments: