Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Major Shaker Night of Full Moon? And I'm Leaving for Oklahoma City, Now!!!

I'm loading up the car and leaving for Oklahoma City! With that Full Moon for Thursday Night, November 10, 2011 everybody should understand that there is still A LOT of Major Earthquake Energy still out there and somebody is probably going to get a Major Earthquake! Me being in Oklahoma, I should note that in my studies I had read about a Major Fault Rift somewhere down Oklahoma way that indicated to somebody there had probably long ago, been like an 8 or 9 Richters Shaker because there does seem to be about a hundred mile long rift of like 8 or 10 feet difference in elevation. So, just sayin' and with that I want to say there might be a chance of catching like a 6.5 or 7 Richters Earthquake on this "Quake Chase"! So, I'm leaving now, Good-Bye! Quake Chaser / EQ Alert Guy

No comments: