Wednesday, April 11, 2012

8.6 Richters Indonesia!!!!! Keep Watching, Be Prepared!!!

There has been a series of big shakers over in the Indonesia Region beginning with an 8.6 Richters Magnitude Earthquake at around 4 am Central Time. There was at least one 8.2 Richters Aftershock so far and a tsunami alert for a while, too, now lifted. I had written in my EQ Alert Twitter @
http://twitter.com/#!/eqalert I did not know how many of my EQ Blog readers followed my EQ Twitter and so I thought now a good time to direct you there if you have not already followed my Twitter.

Finally, continue to watch for more major movements of these Tectonic Plates because this major alert will continue for a few days, yet and into the end of April. I noticed one of my previous writings said through April 15, 2012, but due to this one. . . we should probably keep watching for those tectonic plates to keep moving a few additional days beyond April 15. Thank-You for reading and still Be Prepared out in California!!!!! EQ Guy

No comments: