Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Hurricane Dorian Has Some New Things Going On, AND Must Now Add Haiti, Jamaica, and Etc. To Big Alerts!!! Wind Speed Now Cat-3 Means Those Earthquakes Are All Now Very Real Due To Loss Of That Wind Energy!!! Be Watching Now!!!

Throughout the day on Monday we've been seeing as this really big Cat-5 Hurricane Dorian has been stationary much of the time and I've spent much of the day figuring what we'll be looking at with that much potential Earthquake Energy. . . . . being stationary!!!

Most important thing I need to report right now is a close look with magnifying glass shows a slight Northwest turn at least for a brief moment as Dorian crossed one of the keys, there towards the north. (Or Northwest) One time when a Hurricane Claudette turned somewhere in Texas, I made an alert for Japan. . . and Japan had about a 6.8 a few days later as a result!!!

Now looking at a new line in addition to ones posted yesterday, new line crosses CHICAGO!!! More specifically the Northwest Suburbs region!!! So we'll certainly be watching around there! Especially because that's ME!!!!!

Line also travels across the Ohio River around Louisville and cross the Wabash River and Indiana Region where they also get some earthquakes, as well as Haiti, and Jamaica!!! You can almost count on these places beginning to shake in the VERY NEAR FUTURE, too!!!

May also be lines extending beyond those that cross me right here where I'm typing this right now, but into far northern Canada and wherever Venezuala line crosses beyond Jamaica I'll have at a later date, right now needing to post this so start watching for those Major Earthquakes or in the case of lot of the places, at least ones that will surely be telling us things are shaking and might be about to become Major!!!

As Hurricane Dorian continues to do things and especially if and when it picks-up again. . . will be still more trouble because I've got a note to myself that says, and might be mentioned in my book, when one of these TURNS, it means still more earthquake energy in that NEW direction!!!!! Long ways to go before all this is over and am especially sorry for friends in Bahamas, too!!!

EQ Guy


My Best Earthquake Stories And My "Go Straight Theory" are in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life"@ CLICK HERE To See My E-Book!!! Thank-You For Reading!!!

No comments: