Saturday, October 17, 2020

PART TWO!!!!! Here's More "Bad Cop Stories From My Real Life"!!!!! No Kidding, They've Been Murdering And Torturing (Myself And) Lot Of My Friends!!!!! CLICK Arrow:


 WATCH Bad Cops From MY Own Life at YouTube@  https://youtu.be/qG7RjyYHxUM

Transcript/Script Now Posted Here, IF Nobody Objects;

1) I wish to appeal my 1983 Kenosha O.W.I. on several accounts as follows. FIRST and foremost I was involved in some sort of "Therapy Session" where when I refused to "Order Beer" at one of their "With-It Sessions".  I was not allowed to leave the room until I ordered beer, which I would finally do as their shift-change came around 5:00pm.  “Couple beers for me and my friends” I finally said in that therapy session hoping to get it over with, even though I never have drank AND them’s about the only times later, too! A similar "Therapy Session"  (At Rock County (Wis.)  Health Care Center, HCC) revolved around guns and I managed to talk my way out from that "Session"!!!  Do note that this is probably the identical situation to how ALL the shooters in all the school shootings had been treated!  Noting they had all been on medications and I have found references to quite similar "Psych Unit" ordeals with all of them, too, and the Bottom Line here is it's very obvious they have perfected putting patients on medication and getting them to go out and shoot up schools, theaters, clubs, and etc.!!!!! (And you could say in my case: Simply order a couple beers)  And here's hoping we can do something to stop this!!!!!
Also, I had been in "Solitaire Confinement" and left me there 7 days without giving me any FOOD!!!
END OF KENOSHA REQUEST TO DISMISS MY 1983 O.W.I., Now Continuing On To Other Stuff:
 

3)  One Bad Cop came to the Rock County Health Care Center and held my head under water for like 20 minute trying to kill me!  Then, only asked why I didn't die and I didn't tell him anything, but the actual reason I “Didn’t Die” was due to growing up on Lake Koshkonong where we played lot of “Underwater Tag” and we could all hold our breaths underwater practically indefinitely!!!  Asked if he was going to try it again, he said he didn't have time and had to get back to Sheriffs Department.
 

4)  One or two of our prisoners was taken out to (Oakhill) "Cemetary House" and word is one was beaten to death with a shovel and buried near that house which has since been demolished.  Other guy was Jim Koepp, methinks. He was VERY dirtied up, too!!!
 

10)  It is thought that they killed Harold Kuntz's daughter with a tire iron having HIS fingerprints on it.  (HE Was Charged With This Murder)  He doesn't know WHO or how she was killed and had actually been at my grandmas house working on her "Well" (The water pump at the bottom of the well, there), his line of business, about the time she was killed.   My grandma had known him for a lot of years, and she was very extremely sad, and cried that day.
 

11)  Thought they killed Mark Staskal's sister, also in Milton. (He Was Charged With her murder)  A witness said he saw someone leaving the house like after Mark left to go to a concert that night.  Mark Staskal had been inside at the HCC, however no significant stuff is about him, he is in the day room on camera and who knows where else, possibly in therapy room.   He remains alive today and is inside a facility somewhere.
 

17)  An Officer brought in a "Saturday Night Special" and got my fingerprints on it "As Insurance" and it's currently in a plastic bag somewhere.  Throughout life it always seemed they would be coming to shoot someone with that gun and “Frame Me”!!!
 

21) There was a "Therapy Session" where Jim Koepp was given a "Box Knife" and the staff there hollered "Girls have been bad to you" as he swung the box knife at Julie The Unit Clerks back.  She accidentally got struck at one point and needed the nurse and at another point shouted that she wished to QUIT HER JOB!!!  They also have knives with Jims fingerprints and that ordeal spilled out into the dayroom where they held Julie down and all on-camera, too!  
 

25)  Gave "Officer Culver" all the franchise info I knew from lot of resturant experience in trade for them NOT killing me!!!  That would today be Craig Culvers father or brother!!!  Guy in all the Culvers Resturant commercials.   And I believe the Resturant Franchise that bad cop started with my information is today “Culvers”!
 

32)  Before a guy I call "Drew Peterson" made me eat dog feces, he told me I'd never be able to find him in the Chicago Suburbs where he was from, like what suburb of Chicago do I not know?  And that was also where he works telling me he is going to be working undercover there and had a different name although "John Wilson" was also there and inturupted him saying it was illegal for him to tell me stuff.  John became Chief of Police at Bollinbrook, then quit the day Drew Petersons Ex-Wife died. . . and apparently showed up as Chief of Town of Beloit P.D. and was busted when he refused an African American application for towing contract there!  Currently his whereabouts is unknown!!!  Today Drew is "Firefly" from Mallwood Inn Days and he got that nickname because a firefly was in the bar that day!!!
 

33) Janesville Police Department brought a "Tazer" gun to the HCC Unit and they "Tazed" us (All On-Camera, too, in that room) Tazed us to death in their "Therapy Room" me something like 47 times, as some sort of “Therapy” too!!!
 

34) Terry Lee Erickson was in that room with the tazer supplied by JPD also, when he was told to kill Gary Schmidt with a sawed-off shot-gun!!!  Can't be sure it was tazer day when that took place but same table and basically the same bunch of guys including myself and James Clifford Koepp.  ALL that is more or less on-camera, too!!!
 

35) On several occasions i personally called the sheriff (Then, Fred Falk) at his home when I was allowed to make a phone call.  And I told him there was stuff going on!!!!! I had memorized his phone number.  He never did anything to help myself or any of us although Rose McLaughlin said he could have done ANYTHING to help!!!  Ad-Libbed Here: This dude grew up with all the older boys in my neighborhood and they had the fort in the woods before us much younger and smaller boys did, but heard all them guys’s names a lot, too!
 

THE FOLLOWING IS NOT A PART OF THE VIDEO, MAKING THIS NOT ENTIRELY THE SCRIPT, OR TRANSCRIPT.
 

36)  Thought that my "Reward Money" might be being blocked by these Bad Cops who also appear to be routinely opening my snail mail since my mail is clearly being tampered with for many years now and long time since envelopes nicely sealed arrived in mailbox. . . I routinely GET envelopes that had been forced opened, and look like they've been glued shut with "Gorilla Glue"!!!  Nothing plain white such as I had always been taught in accounting class, no, virtually everything having been opened!  Therefore I suspect my reward for Osama Bin Laden could have arrived and not been forwarded to me since I viewed a Bin Laden video he made after having been in the Islamabad Earthquake and helped "Rewards For Justice" then figure out exactly where he had been at the time of the earthquake, along with one or two other clues left along the way.  Then, I commented to them to ambush this place and kill Osama Bin Laden which could also be the reason I was never paid. . .

 

Thank-You For Watching, And Reading, Too!!!!!

LB

 

#$%^&*************************************

No comments: