Friday, November 26, 2021

Waukesha Street Parade "Earthquake Minute" For Friday, November 26, 2021, The Script/Transcript:

Hi, EQ Guy Here!!!  2.2 Frazier Park, California  epicenter of the 1857 Fort Tejon Earthquake at a 7.9 on January 9, 1857 at 10:24am, and the exact moment of the Full Moon January 10, 1857 at 3:08am or Sixteen Hours, Forty-Four Minutes Before the Exact Moment of the January 1857 Full Moon!  And today I would have surely had one of my now famous BIG ALERTS out ahead of that big earthquake that killed two, wrecked virtually all the adobe buildings there at Fort Tejon, and was felt in both the THEN Small Towns of Los Angeles, And San Franciscoooooooo!!!

And now on to all my friends there in Waukesha, Wisconsin where, I’m sure you all know, there were 6 killed and many injured in their Waukesha Christmas Parade!  May I take a moment to send along my sympathy and HOPE for speedy recovery to all those injured!  

Happy Thanksgiving Holiday, Everybody From Me, Your Old Friend. . . . .The EQ Guyyyyy!!!


 

No comments: