Thursday, May 26, 2022

Here's The Script/Transcript For 6.9 Richters Macquarie Island Network Edition of "Earthquake Minute":

Hi, EQ Guy Here!!!  Late last week and too late for last weeks show there was a really big 6.9 Richters Earthquake that struck the Macquarie Island Region of South Australiaaaaa!!!!!  This earthquake was big enough that it garnered several felt reports to our own USGS in the USA felt reports from Sydney and Melbourne, Australia and probably felt all over that region possibly just north of there in the New Zealand Region, too!  Nevermind they probably felt it in Antarctica, too, it seems there were no reports from that region!
~~~This region of Macquarie Island just so happens to have been where a massive 8.1 Richters Earthquake struck on December 23, 2004 and on THAT occasion I immediately posted a really big alert for a big earthquake and possible major Tsunami Event!!!  I can still recall saying all of Indonesia, Japan, and Taiwan in that E-Mail such as I sent out in those days.  I called that “Big EQ Alert” and you can still see a video version of that and I’ll paste it to my latest edition on my EQ Blog you can view it at www.earthquakealert.blogspot.com
~~~Of course my best followers probably already know all this was preceded by landfall of a Major Typhoon also in that region when Super Typhoon Nanmadol made landfall at Luzon, Taiwan earlier in December 2004.  THAT was when the now Great 2004 Sumatra Earthquake Tsunami Event happened with upwards of 250,000 dead!!!
~~~You heard all that first right here, and today with a 6.9 Richters Earthquake again at Macquarie Island, might need to watch for more shaking!!!!!
~~~Bringing Earthquakes To The Radio, I’m The EQ Guy, and THAT’s “Earthquake Minute”!!!

No comments: