Monday, August 15, 2022

6.8 Richters Earthquake Struck Kermadec Islands North Of New Zealand!! AND NOW Tonights New Edition Of: "Big San Francisco Earthquake Minute" Video!!!!! CLICK Arrow:


WATCH At YouTube@  https://youtu.be/GG5zwz2f2RQ

Here's the script/transcript:  NOW SPECIAL EDITION OF EARTHQUAKE MINUTE!!!!!  Hello, Hello, Hello Everybody, EQ Guy Here!!!!!  It’s not everyday I have this big of alert to tell you so Imma take a little extra time tonight to give you my latest “Prognostication” concerning Major Earthquake that it is my own personal opinion this one might just strike San Francisco Region in the not too distant future!!  Yes, we will see if in the future we should regard big Derecho’s or straight line windstorms such as the ones that have been striking the Midwest, specifically tonight the July 5 Minnesota Derecho with winds reported upwards of 98 Miles Per hour!  Yes, watch San Francisco, Mendocino, Santa Rosa and possibly up into the Tahoe Region for about a 6 Magnitude Shaker!!! Then we will see if a Derecho can cause a Major Earthquake!!! And don’t forget to tell them you heard it FIRST right here on “Earthquake Minute” with ME. . . The EQ Guyyyyyyyyyy!!!

THIS Was a big earthquake, although looks like only one felt report came to our USGS and at this time unknown who or where from!  Here's the USGS Report:

6.8 - South of the Kermadec Islands

  • 2022-08-14 13:44:20 (UTC)
  • 32.773°S 179.009°W
  • 39.1 km depth

Nearby Places

  1. Whitianga, Waikato, New Zealand
  2. Whakatane, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand
  3. Whangarei, Northland, New Zealand
  4. Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand
  5. Gisborne, Gisborne, New Zealand

 

Normally I may not always produce a special edition of my "Earthquake Minute" Radio Show for nights when I'm doing a radio Dee-Jay Show, but with all the chance or potential for Major Earthquake and all of it seemingly headed for San Francisco. . . I couldn't resist telling all my friends in my RockShow audience about possible big earthquake!!!!!  

EQ Guy

 

ALL My Best Earthquake Stories And My "EQ Alert Theory" in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life"@ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com  Thank-You For Reading!!!  EQ Guy

No comments: