Friday, October 21, 2022

Davao, Cebu City "Earthquake Minute" Script/Transcript Of Friday October 21, 2022:

Hello, Hello, Hello Once Again, Everybody!  This is The EQ Guy Here!  You might have heard me say, maybe numerous times to watch Davao, and Cebu City in the Philippines!  Well, today I’m here to tell you 4.5 bout a hundred miles east of Cebu City, and a 5.4 Richters Earthquake struck 35 miles south of Davao City, Philippines so keep watching that region for a BIG Earthquake!
~~AND you’ve also heard me say to be watching around Panama, and yesterday there was a 6.8 Richters Earthquake at Offshore Panama!  No Damage or injuries but keep watching, there for may I still say a 7 or 8 Magnitude Earthquake!!
~~Day numbers in the 30’s and 40’s coming and those are days when LOT of Major Earthquakes have been known to strike!!! That straight-line that struck Panama with that 6.8 yesterday is the same line where I’m also saying watch South Carolina, Wabash Region of Indiana, Illinois, and the Chicagoooo Region!!!!!  My name is The EQ Guy, and That’s “Earthquake Minute”!!!

 

My Best Earthquake Stories And My "EQ Alert Theory" in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life"@ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com  Thank-You For Reading!!!  EQ Guy

No comments: