Friday, November 25, 2022

GREAT SHOW Today On Fridays Edition Of "6.2 Mexico Earthquake Minute"!!! Now Here's That Script/Transcript:

Here's the script/transcript for Fridays Great New Show on local Community Radio:

Hello Again, Everybody, EQ Guy, Here:  With regards to my last weeks great Radio Earthquake Prediction, today I’m here to tell you that until the actual date of that prediction, November 27 comes for city of my prediction, Big Bear City, California, I must report a 6.2 struck not far away near Vicente Guerrero, Mexico or 300 Miles South of Big Bear City and literally felt at Twenty-Nine Palms, Fontana, and Cathedral City, California, too!  So, keep watching that region for that big earthquake and actually speaking of California earthquakes, its actually been a while, there, if you know what I mean!!!
~~Also 5.6 Indonesia with 250 Dead, and 7.3 Solomon Islands, And keep watching for that 6.3 Big Bear City predicted for November 27, there!!!
~~THAT’S “Earthquake Minute” and I am The EQ Guyyyyyy!!!


Check Out all my best Earthquake Stories And My "EQ Alert Theory" and "Go Straight Theory" in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life"@ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com  AND Thank-You For Reading, Too!!!  EQ Guy


 

Check Out all my best Earthquake Stories And My "EQ Alert Theory" and "Go Straight Theory" in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life"@ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com  AND Thank-You For Reading, Too!!!  EQ Guy

No comments: