Friday, May 26, 2023

6.1 Richters Near Tokyo, Japan Friday!!! Now Looking At Landfall Of Typhoon Mawar At Guam And Crossing Far West Pacific, Too!!!

6.1 Richters Earthquake struck Near Tokyo Friday!!  Upon checking was when I realized that tectonic plates had already been on the move result of Cyclone Mocha recent landfall and among the products I've written I found Japan on the list to follow big 7.7 and others at Pacific Islands Region!!!

That was when big 6.5 Richters Earthquake struck Panama/Columbia and then I knew must have been from one or another potential source of Seismic Energy!  Finally there was now Typhoon Mawar at Guam and currently crossing the Pacific as a CAT-5!!!  What could happen there is the predicted turn to the north might just might strike Japan from the south at hopefully not too big of a windstorm and all that if it strikes it just right could mean California Earthquake!!!!!  Let's Be Watching for that!!!

EQ Guy


Check Out all my best Earthquake Stories And My "EQ Alert Theory" and "Go Straight Theory" in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life"@ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com  AND Thank-You For Reading, Too!!!  EQ Guy

No comments: