Monday, January 15, 2024

NEW OFFICIAL PREDICTION FOR CALIFORNIA EARTHQUAKE!! POSSIBLY LOS ANGELES, AND FRISCO! ALSO WATCH EAST COAST, NEW MADRID, OKLAHOMA

NEW OFFICIAL PREDICTION FOR CALIFORNIA EARTHQUAKE!! POSSIBLY LOS ANGELES, AND FRISCO! ALSO WATCH EAST COAST, NEW MADRID, OKLAHOMA

As I’m writing this Sunday Night I’ve personally seen lots of temperatures in the range of one degree with many people experiencing much, much colder temperatures far into the sub-zero ranges.   Now a fair amount of snow on top of that and you have about the same conditions which I personally have found to have preceded the Northridge Earthquake, Paso Robles Earthquake, Eureka 2010 Earthquake and Haiti Earthquake among others.

As I’m writing this I’ve just seen where the Iceland Volcano has now started burning the town of Grindavik and it is unknown when it will stop erupting much less when it will stop charging through that city with lava flow and fires!  Such potential movement of those tectonic plates as appear to happen with such “Severe Winter Conditions” (In the continental United Statee) could very well at best cause a little of the (Including additional) shaking, which could aggravate eruptions there as well as lava flow which right at the moment has already reached Grindavik!!!

Additionally as we watch and await shaking due to this my “Severe Winter Conditions Theory” two of the main areas I want to express some concern for are the Playoff Game in Buffalo, New York tomorrow/Monday, and one coming up in Santa Clara where the San Francisco Forty-Niners are expected to play next weekend although I haven’t yet seen the schedule to know for sure, but I can tell you with a new stadium I’ve been expecting an earthquake in that immediate region.  With all due respect for California, Los Angeles, and the San Francisco Region including Northern California, some of my other favorite places to watch include the New Madrid Region, and Oklahoma.  Of course I believe I’ve already said for our East Coast including New York, and Washington, DC Region.

Reports of up to 16 inches of snow have fallen in my own Wisconsin Region and I believe they’ve got a lot of it around the Western New York Region where tomorrows playoff game will be played and I’ll be watching!!  And am pretty sure I’ve also seen some sub-zero temperatures in that region, too!  All of these major snowfall amounts and extreme cold temperatures are generally thought (By Me) to push out on the North American Tectonic Plate and ultimately reach a tectonic plate boundary or some other fault lines causing at best some movement which results in earthquakes!  That shaky Texas Region should be included.

Again, potentially lots of shaking down the road for all those places and if I may speak from experience I’m here to tell you all today that it is fairly certain Major Earthquakes!!!

Thank-You Again for accepting all of my best earthquake writings!!!!!

Respectfully Submitted this 15th day of January 2024 by Mr. Les Brown, The EQ Guy

No comments: