Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Here's "Big Globe At Geology Museum Earthquake Video Log"!!!!! CLICK Link. . . . .

 @ HERE'S BIG GLOBE VIDEO LOG!

Script/Transcript:  Geology Globe Earthquake Minute For RockShow, Mar.11, 2024
Hi, EQ Guy Here!!!  Bout a week ago I mentioned riding bike and stopping at Geology Museum and visiting big globe in the lobby there!   Today I want to take a moment to repeat what happened there on that day I discovered this big globe back in the year 2002 when I had origianally stopped by for a talk with a seismologist there!
-----In September 2002 there was a Tropical Storm that had made landfall near Cape Canaveral, Florida and upon finding the giant sized globe in the lobby out front of the entrance to the Geology Museum, I quickly located about where on this big globe that region of Florida was where this landfall had just occurred!
-----Up to that point in time, all my tracking of Potential Seismic Energy had been using maps in an atlas or sometimes at the Robinson Map Library and Atlas Library there!  On this occasion I thought the graphic relief on the big globe might be of some help showing mountains, plains, rivers and depth of the oceans might assist in tracking over the land and the Pacific Tectonic Plate and such.
-----So, I glanced up at Florida and followed an imaginary line in the direction the Tropical Storm headed across Florida and came out near the southern tip of the Baja California Penninsula putting the name of a nearby town in my blog and the result being I was just 50 miles off from where the epicenter of a big earthquake struck!!  Up till then 200 miles was my best and considered very close for me up to then!!
-----I was actually shocked at being so close and took days of trying to figure out how I came so close there and what I did to get within 50 miles of an epicenter!?  Then it occurred to me I didn't use maps to track that particular prediction. . . I used the big globe at the Geology Museum!!!  For quite some time thereafter I would stop by and run my subsequent predictions there until one day finding a globe at a dollar store, same globe I still use today, and basically reproducing bout the same results and as many of you know I've been very accurate with!!

 

 Thank-You For Watching And Reading!!!

 EQ Guy

 


Check Out all my best Earthquake Stories And My "EQ Alert Theory" and "Go Straight Theory" in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life"@ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com  AND Thank-You For Reading, Too!!!  EQ Guy

No comments: