Monday, September 30, 2024

Video Log: No Longer Tracking Earthquakes, BUT Big Ones Coming!!!!! CLICK Arrow:

LINK:  https://x.com/EQAlert/status/1840955566169956531

SCRIPT/TRANSCRIPT:  Hello, I'm no longer The EQ Guy, Earthquake Alert Guy, EQ Blog, Quake Chaser, Nor anything to do with Earthquakes.
       Was fired for matters at local Community Radio Station AND looks like they will not Green Light my return in time for some really big alerts headed for places such as somewhere along East Coast, I haven't checked for sure where, because I'm no longer following Earthquakes!
       Also somewhere around Turkey, Nepal, Himalayan Arc, again haven't checked because I'm no longer following earthquakes.
       If I ever do get re-hired in my old job as EQ Guy with my now almost 10 years "Earthquake Minute" at Community Radio, I will immediately check all those places telling you where to watch for shakers.
       Until then, I am no longer The EQ Guy, not following earthquakes, and until then there will be NO EQ Guy, and No "Earthquake Minute"


Check Out all my best Earthquake Stories And My "EQ Alert Theory" and "Go Straight Theory" in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life"@ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com  AND Thank-You For

No comments: