Monday, October 13, 2008

I simply just noticed that the moon was very bright last night and so I checked and found out that tomorrow night is the full moon, Tuesday. Since there is at least the one real big major alert I thought I should send along this reminder that it seems to increase the chances somewhat of JAPAN getting a major earthquake on the night of Tuesday October 14, 2008. Note that I noticed they are also playing a World Series Playoff game in Los Angeles TONIGHT, and while I don't know about tomorrow night, I just thought I would mention that. Not that the location of Dodgers Stadium is anywhere near a critical fault line or anything, no, rather just that there was that one shaker that will forever be known as the World Series Earthquake. And now with the full moon on Tuesday, I do not think there is actually that much in the way of potential seismic activity threatening L.A. right this moment. Go Dodgers!!!
Thank-You, again for reading!!!

No comments: