Tuesday, June 2, 2009

EQ ALERT/PREDICTION UPDATE!!!

I noticed the 4.7 magnitude of the recent 2009 North Korea Nuclear test was higher than the magnitude of the 2006 test which was 4.1 Richters Magnitude. With that it would now be possible that the resultant from this recent nuke test will now be even larger than the 2006 resultant which shook Hawaii at 6.7 Richters Magnitude. I’m now thinking maybe 7.9 Richters is a good number for this weeks upcoming earthquake which should be shaking the Los Angeles area like any moment now!!! I want to warn, though, that it could go as big as 8.3 Richters Magnitude if it were to strike out in the much more shaky Pacific Islands regions.
The last North Korean nuke test took place in early October and the date followed a couple of noteworthy big windstorms including a Hurricane named Lane and a typhoon by the name of Xaingsane. While my alert that was in effect at that time mentions that certain movement of the Indian Ocean tectonic plate was being expected right at the time of the Hawaii shaker, I want to add that I had up to that time previously tracked multiple sources of potential seismic energy and have effectively came up with accurate forecasts for where the potential seismic energy might be released and can honestly tell you here and now that Hawaii was probably NOT a resultant of those other sources of seismic energy but rather, much more closer to the location of the North Korean nuke test and I can say almost assuredly connected to the big bomb blast and not those big windstorms..
So, as I write this update, today is Day 8 after the recent nuke test and this coming Saturday will be Day 12 which will be the same exact day number after the 2006 test that the Hawaii shaker happened. Be watching, everybody, for a major earthquake to strike Los Angeles, San Francisco, or maybe even Hawaii, again!!! Remember, everybody, this here will be a HUGE SHAKER!!! Please help me alert the people that there is one really big earthquake out there headed right for our West Coast and it could strike in the next few days. And Thank-You for reading!!!
Please note that you are reading a simple letter that I routinely write out and send to my friends via E-Mail which generally pertains to earthquake stuff and is basically entirely just all of my own opinion. (And occasionally post to my EQ Blog, too) I do not represent anybody myself, and like to use the “Unofficial/Self-Proclaimed” name. . . EQ Alert Guy

No comments: