Sunday, October 31, 2010

Exact Day and Time for China Shaker! See New Official Prediction at EQ Blog-2!!!

Since the time is about 12 Hours different from the U.S. in China, I want to put my guess for the exact time of upcoming China 6.5 Magnitude earthquake at Monday Night, but since that would be Monday Night our time. . . I will place the exact moment at 6:45 pm our time on Monday night, or 6:45 am Tuesday China time. That is also give or take the couple hours off from 12 hours difference so I'll take 6:45 pm Central Daylight Time and whatever that ends up being in China as the exact time. I picked this time from the amount of days after the landfall of a recent Tropical Cyclone at Myanmar and extended that time about the exact amount of time it took after a similar major cyclone for the Great Sichuan China earthquake.

I recently posted a New OFFICIAL PREDICTION at my other EQ Blog-2, you can CLICK HERE: http://www.earthquakealert2.blogspot.com/ and read that! That O.P. also contains some information about the upcoming China Earthquake.

No comments: