Monday, October 4, 2010

May Still Be Some Random Earthquake Energy! And I'm in the Preview for that movie!!!!!

I'm writing today to say that over the past several weeks there have been several tiny windstorms that have done a real minimum amount of damage while producing a lot of rain!!! As a general rule I do not routinely track this sort of earthquake energy especially since they produce small earthquakes that only do a minimal amount of damage and rarely any injuries, i excel at much, much larger earthquakes where there is real danger in peoples futures!!! In the meantime I went to the new movie this weekend "Social Network" and saw MYSELF in the Previews!!!!! Yes, the preview for the new Ron Howard movie that you may be aware I worked on this summer showed in the theatre prior to "Social Network" and it is now titled "The Dilemma."

HIS LINE IN THIS SHOT IS "HEY, LOOK WE'RE UP ON THE JUMBOTRON!!!!!"
In the part that shows in the Preview Kevin James (From Mall Cop) is on the Jumbotron and I'm seated behind him to the right in my Chicago Blackhawks shirt!!! And the movie "Social Network" is a pretty good movie, too!!! EQ Guy

No comments: