Sunday, August 26, 2012

Major Earthquake Swarm Stikes Southern California!!!!! Keep Watching!!!

Starting early this afternoon Central Time, there was about a hundred chimes on my phone with earthquakes as big as the 5 Richters range striking the Southern California area!!!!! All together I have not yet totaled the number of Richters involved in this swarm which I do when I simply add them all up, but I can tell you they are continuing on and on long past the point where they chime my cell phone at around 4 Richters and so also endless smaller ones now that do not chime my phone. Neither do I have time to post the links here to News Stories, or USGS Latest Earthquakes list to show that long, long list that we are talking about. Type NEIC Latest Earthquakes into any search engine for that list.

What I really feel is the most important is that we could now be watching for a Great Major earthquake to strike around California, Eureka, Frisco, New Madrid, Oklahoma, Richmond, or even Illinois or Yellowstone/Seattle. There is just a lot of basic tectonic plate movement going on and right this moment all we know is the North American Tectonic Plate is moving against the Pacific Tectonic Plate and Isaac is continuing on after striking Haiti, and Key West. Note that the 2010 Eureka Earthquake preceded the 2010 Haiti earthquake. . . just sayin'

So everybody be watching for something major to strike in like the coming hours, or day or two, because I do not expect all that earthquake energy being released at Brawley, California to be the last we hear of this new earthquake energy!!! Maybe even Alaska, Hawaii or Japan, but do remember that we have been watching Los Angeles for 7 Richters through the end of August 2012 and there is even a Full Moon coming on this Friday!!! Be Prepared L.A./S.B./SF/Richmond/New Madrid, and OK!!!!! EQ Guy Edited on Sept. 19, 2012: Borrowed a paragraph language icon for another blog entry.

No comments: