Thursday, October 16, 2014

Giants WIN!!! One More Game For The 2014 WORLD SERIES!!!!! Also: 5.8 Richters Strikes Near Japan!!!

Well, spent most of my Wednesday Night watching me some San Francisco Giants baseball at beautiful downtown San Francisco's A.T.& T. Park!!! Of course most of my regular readers remember me Rollerblading that Embarcadero there back in August during Quake Chase 2014 Oakland and that great pic of the park from the other days EQ Blog! So, anywayz GIANTS WON!!! And with a win tonight they will go to the 2014 WORLD SERIES!!!!! I'll be watching that game!!! And with all due respect for the St. Louis team, may I hope the best for San Francisco!!!
Ok, so I went and looked and it looks like that other pic was of AT&T Park with no lights in the shot and I sort of think those lights high above the stadium are sort of a part of the shot, so today before I go into the next story about that earthquake offshore from Japan, I thought you might like to see my other Great Pic of A.T.& T. Park in San Francisco!!!

So, the other story today if nobody minds me changing the subject in the middle of all the excitement with World Series Play-Off's. . . is that 5.8 Richters Earthquake that struck 275 Miles South of Tokyo, Japan and as of this writing so far there does not seem to be any felt reports at all whatsoever. Although one story that I had already saw did say this one was felt in Tokyo, so the difference between a story reporting it was felt there and the USGS actually having any felt reports there on their DYFI=two different things. Was felt there just the same. Presently watching that region due to the fact that there could be a lot more shaking, but don't forget China is the big place in that region where I'm expecting all the action! Possibly over in Sumatra, Indonesia, too! THAT one could go as big as 8 Richters, too!

Can't forget California and San Francisco are expecting 7.3 Richters and getting a lot of foreshocks, too! Yesterday I received this story via Twitter from a follower in Frisco: Story about fault creep on Hayward fault that MIGHT lead to an Earthquake in California: http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/The-Bay-Area-s-next-big-quake-could-be-on-any-5820259.php If I got the story right, because it was interrupted in yesterdays EQ Blog by the 7.3 Nicaragua Earthquake and postponed until today, sorry!

Keep watching around the East Coast including Richmond, Virginia, Washington, DC, New Jersey, New York and Boston for that 4.1 to 5.8 Richters East Coast Shaker at any moment!!!

A couple more big windstorms, yet, before the hurricane season will let up! We will be watching Hawaii for the landfall of Hurricane Ana in the coming days and already know there is plenty of Major Earthquake Energy coming. . . and still more now coming after all that!!! Be Watching California and San Francisco for Major Shakers, Be Prepared, and GO GIANTS!!!!! EQ Guy


Finished "Earthquake Memoirs" This Week!!! Here's the link to my Other E-Book "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com Thank-You For Reading! EQ Guy

No comments: