Saturday, October 18, 2014

Hurricane Gonzalo Makes Landfall At Bermuda! WATCH Our East Coast For Earthquakes!!! Now 4.1 to 6.3 Richters!!!

So, I waited around for more earthquake type stories and since no earthquakes came in as of this writing, I want to open with that huge Hurricane Gonzalo making landfall at Bermuda with winds at 110 mph! First, here is todays EQ Podcast followed by that story! CLICK Arrow to listen:
Combined with another previous landfall Gonzalo made at Antigua earlier in the week, we now have TWO Major sources of Major Earthquake Energy heading for our East Coast and now with the addition of all of whats going on right now at Bermuda as I am writing this, it could be that much more major, too!!! Maybe we should bump UP the range from 4.1 to 5.8, but let me just mostly say it is now looking a lot more like we will expect more than that lower number of 4.1 and instead now can expect possibly a minimum of a 5 Richters Earthquake somewhere along our East Coast! Thinking about it garden variety in that region would still be less than that, so perhaps we should leave it at 4.1 to 5.8 or 5.9 maybe. I don't know why, perhaps as usual out of precaution, I want to still raise the top number to 6.3 for our East Coast! Big is the word here and there is always just that chance that the earthquakes could get bigger around Richmond, Virginia, WDC, NJ, NY, and Etc. So, watch East Coast!!!

I figured my Grandma will only turn 100 once, so I went through a lot of pictures and today I want to include one of the best that I found of her in 1955, actually 5 years before I was born:
AND this other one is just a Great Picture of Grandma and Grandpa also from the 1950's:
Both Grandma and Grandpa are long gone, now, but I decided not to let Grandma's 100th Birthday just pass and be forgotten!!! Hope you all don't mind me including those Great Pics in todays EQ Blog where they may be viewed for eternity!!! Or for as long as all of these posts are maintained by the wonderful folks at Blogger!!! Thank-You Blogger for hosting my pics of Grandma and Grandpa!!!

There are still present alerts for China, Indonesia, and of course California, so be watching this weekend for Major Earthquakes and be prepared!!! EQ Guy


Finished My "Earthquake Memoirs" this week! Here's the link to my Other E-Book "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com AND Thank-You For Reading! EQ Guy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely pics not gone as long as remembered. Go Giants!!!

The EQ Alert Guy said...

Thank-You, Jenn!!!

Unknown said...

Been following EQ lines in terms of winds. Think def onto something. Where r seismologists? Thank you being EQ Guy! Jennifer