Sunday, April 22, 2018

OFFICIAL PREDICTION: For Small To Medium 5.3, to a 7.0 On Richter Scale To Strike California Before June 8, 2018:

Ap. 22, 2018

To: CEPEC/NEPEC
Fm: Les Brown, The EQ Guy

Hello Again Gentlemen,
Previously I've correlated some big earthquakes with activity recorded in Oklahoma whether the underground explosions of the rock there, or subsequent disposal of the wastewater, whichever, and some BIG Earthquakes, too!

Again, a lot of activity going on and good medium-sized readings on the Richter Scale around Oklahoma, which we do not necessarily consider to be earthquakes due to it being a lot of "Man-Made" type activity.

I'm writing today just to say the combination of that with currently many tornadoes mainly in the EF-3 range could cause California to have a good small or medium sized earthquake like in the range of 5.3 to a 7.0 there.

As you've all heard tornadoes have recently struck Holiday Beach Texas, Lynchburg Virginia, Near Hattisburg, and Near Tampa along with others and one albeit a HUGE Tornado Outbreak had preceded the Great 7.4 Richter Landers, California Earthquake of June 28,. 1992 which was immediatly followed by the 6.5 Big Bear City Earthquake three hours later, and the next day a 5.7 near Yucca Mountain. I must also assert the tornado that destroyed half of Kalamazoo, Michigan on May 13, 1980 did come to preceed that BIG Eruption of Mt. St. Helens on May 18, 1980 there!!! I've located a nice illustration of the path of that tornado and double-checked to find it looks very much like a text book "Straight-Line" towards that Mt. St. Helens Region and in accordance with my "Go Straight Theory," too!!! (PIC Not Included Due To Unknown Copyright Status There, Sorry) Saying energy from such things as hurricanes, typhoons, and in this case that Kalamazoo Tornado. . . will go-straight to a big earthquake and so far absent such path on the ground info from the aforesaid tornadoes, am saying it just looks like Southern California is getting all this, although I did notice Diablo, and Danville Region of San Francisco Bay doing a tiny amount of shaking, too! Therefore all of the nominal tornado and fracking activity should double the usual risk for a California Earthquake and a medium-sized one COULD follow in that aforsaid range. Absent total amounts of damage, I routinely employ small, medium, and big, or BIG to predict the amount of what I call "Potential Earthquake Energy" that I believe will transfer from all that activity I discuss today. . . to the Tectonic Plate Boundary between the North American Tectonic Plate, and the Pacific Tectonic Plate with some additional suspected resulting movement having already shown up in the form of a 4.7 Antigua Earthquake on April 17, 2018 last Tuesday along with also some shaking at The British Virgin Islands, too, and similar to how the Great Haiti Earthquake reacted to a lot of activity in Oklahoma back in the days BEFORE it was even regulated. . . and a severe December 2009 Winter, too.

Watch California for 5.3 to about as big as 7.0 on the Richter Scale through June 8, 2018, and Thank-You All Again!!!

Respectfully Submitted,
Les Brown, The EQ Guy



EXHIBIT A--My Updated 2018 Curriculum Vitae/Bio:
~~~I attended school in my hometown in Wisconsin, and went on to receive my General Education Diploma from Blackhawk Tech in October 1981, later attending TV Actors Studio in Chicago where I received a diploma from their Commercials One and Two course in early 1989.
~~~Throughout the 1990’s I worked as a Background Actor in Chicago Film Production working my way up to Feature Roles and Bit Parts and joining the American Federation of Television and Radio Artists or AFTRA, as well as going on to begin an Apprenticeship with the United Brotherhood of Carpenters in 1996 and heading to Los Angeles in 1999 when work ran out in Wisconsin. There I moved my AFTRA card and worked for Central Casting at the studios out there as well as moved my apprenticeship to work with the Southern California Millwrights local #1607 on a number of jobs out there having also worked on a lot of movies and television productions during this time as well. My California Apprenticeship was actually an Indenturement approved through Sacramento and affiliated with Santa Ana College in Santa Ana, California where I still have transcripts on file, there.
~~~In January of 2003 I moved my carpenters union card back to Milwaukee by taking and passing their Journeymans Test and thereby completing my apprenticeship, albeit without going the graduation route. Never married I currently reside at Moms house on Lake Koshkonong in Wisconsin where I watch Hurricanes, Typhoons, windstorms in general and earthquakes very closely on a daily basis and I write my EQ Blog, EQ Twitter, and EQ Guy Facebook among other earthquake writings and some Hollywood stuff, too!
~~~There has also been a streak of Film Production in Chicago and so I have been doing a lot of acting in movies and TV Shows shooting in Chicago in recent years. “Chicago Fire” is one of my favorites where I worked right at the actual Chicago Fire Department station that is seen on TV and was also seen in a Close-Up with the 2 Paramedics at the Nursing Station at the end of Season One. Most recently “Chicago Med” where I was recently SEEN as a “Registered Nurse” in scenes totaling over a MINUTE in cafeteria elbow to elbow with Oliver Platt at next table and hoping for more Great Parts!!! In early April 2017 the Aliens invaded Chicago in a new movie with John Goodman and I worked two “Graveyard Shifts” at Soldiers Field there! Movie “Captive State” should be great Alien Movie when it’s released and we’ll find out how Chicago and John Goodman defeat the aliens!!!
~~~We are also presently shooting many other projects in Chicago and I recently received my Screen Actors Guild Card in the mail and now hope that will lead to me getting to do some real acting and parts that will lead to lots more work in TV and Motion Pictures! Then possibly out to Hollywood again in the future to do some more work in the Movie Business and more work with Earthquakes!!!
~~~Currently working at WORT-FM, Madison, where I write and record “Promos” for different things happening around the area including researching future shows and bands, and writing such promotions on a weekly basis for going on five years, now. Additionally as of October 31, 2014, I have gotten my very own what they call an Engineering Shift, where I work in the Studio/Control Room at the station covering a one-hour shift where I run all the controls there for the pre-recorded Democracy Now Show and also give the time and station identification throughout my one-hour shift every Friday from 4:30 to 5:30pm. I have also now done 2 "EQ Radio Shows" and as of January 2017 have been getting a more regular than just an occasional Edition of my now famous “Earthquake Minute” on Fridays for over three years now and have also produced many more of them for the various stations of the Pacifica Radio Network in California, too!!!
~~~My current plans are to simply continue on with Community Radio and The Pacifica Radio Network along with writing my “EQ Blog” regularly, and with the hope of maybe publishing my most recent book “Bringing Earthquakes To Life” someday, too!!!
Thank-You!!! LES

My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" is @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com
My EQ Blog is @ http://earthquakealert.blogspot.com/


************************************

No comments: