Thursday, April 14, 2022

Here's Script/Transcript From This Weeks: Cyclone Winston Network "Earthquake Minute:"

~~Hi, EQ Guy Here!!!!!  Long before Cyclone Winston, there had been many!  Cyclone Debbie, Cyclone Yasi, Cyclone Pam, and one particular cyclone that came to precede the Great Haicheng, China Earthquake and that was Cyclone Tracy.  So when Cyclone Winston showed up it was a given that it would be a big windstorm and as usual with such a big event, I began watching it immediately!  I routinely pour over every big windstorm especially out there in this region of the Pacific filled with so many islands and known as Oceania!  Back in 2002, the year when I decided to broaden my work beyond just the Atlantic and U.S.A., I found Severe Tropical Cyclone HETA  that struck a tiny, tiny island by the name of Niue. . .for me this was a really big deal having no idea what would happen but watched just to see where a potential big earthquake might strike!  
~~As the wind speeds of Cyclone Winston picked-up, I knew it was trouble and landfall at Fiji with 175 mph winds told me it would be Big!  To this Day I have a drawing with the exact lines since Fiji is very near the Equator, the lines intersect with Ecuador and you don’t need a map or drawings to know THAT’S a “Straight-Line” and There You Have It!!!  That’s my GO STRAIGHT THEORY!  Landfall of Cyclone Winston at Fiji on February 20, 2016 with 175 Miles Per Hour Winds, 7.8 Ecuador Earthquake with upwards of 700 dead on Day 55 of that alert on April 16, 2016, AND all that biz with April Fools on April 1, 2016 just so happened right in between there, BUT NO April Fools Joke on that day!  Although it DID indeed become a Major Earthquake just a few days later and turned out to have been a Real Alert. . . For a Really Bigggggggggg Earthquake!  
~~And you heard it first right here on “Earthquake Minute” with me The EQ Guyyyy!!!!! 

 

 








BOOK

No comments: