Saturday, September 2, 2023

New Alert/Prediction For Culpepper, Virginia And East Brunswick New Jersey, And Rockaway New York!!! Script/Transcript:

Here's the script/transcript for this weeks upcoming brand-new "Network Earthquake Minute"!!

Hi, EQ Guy Here!!! Last week Category-4  Hurricane Idalia made landfall at the big bend, Keaton Beach, Florida! Immediately I checked the globe and found Washington, DC, New York City, and New Jersey on about a direct line according to my “Go Straight Theory” following that landfall. Start watching for earthquakes up there in that region to the north of where the landfall happened and generally in about the same direction or along a rather straight-line, there!  As a rule these resultants seem to strike almost straight to the epicenter such as Hurricane Hugo, World Series Earthquake, and I must also mention  Cyclone Winston at Fiji on February 20, 2016 where that straight came right out at Ecuador where they had a really big 7.8 Richters Earthquake on April 16, 2016 with 668 killed, there!!!  AND you did indeed hear it first right here on my show, too!!!
-----Today, I’ve now revised those big alerts which certainly do or will remain until the East Coast shakes, with these new sounding names to describe where I’d previously said Washington, DC, Richmond, and New York, New Jersey, today I’ve changed those to now sound like a much more formal prediction!!!  The new names where I’m now predicting are Culpepper, Virginia, East Brunswick, New Jersey, and Rockaway, New York where I’ll be watching and expecting them to Rock Away!!!  If You know what I mean!!!!!
-----Saying big as 5 or 6 Richters East Coast This is The EQ Guy, and this is my Network Edition of  Earthquake Minute!!!!!


After writing the above edition all up prior to sending it out on the network, occurred to me that I hadn't made the names of these new places along the line we're watching, hadn't made the names public!!  So, early today/Saturday am now posting all what I have together now!!! Perhaps an update will be due at some point possibly to my Councils! Meantime watch East Coast because there's certain to be some shaking!!!  Along that same line also found Guatemala, El Salvador, and Nicaragua where they sure do get some good-sized shakers so we'll need to watch that area of shaky Central America, too!!!

EQ Guy


And Now The Long Unedited Video Version Of "Official Prediction Washington, DC, Richmond, New York, New Jersey" CLICK Arrow:

Watch at YouTube@ youtu.be/nvU4Dy5BwTQ Thank-You For Watching!!! EQ Guy

Check Out all my best Earthquake Stories And My "EQ Alert Theory" and "Go Straight Theory" in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life"@ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com  AND Thank-You For Reading, Too!!!  EQ Guy

No comments: