Sunday, September 24, 2023

NEW: "Earthquake Video Log: Screen Actors Guild Strike Shirt" And Hat!!!!! Here's The Vid, And The Script/Transcript:

Hello!!  EQ Guy Here!   Currently watching Nepal, Myanmar, and Kashmir for Giant Sized Earthquakes!  Our own East Coast is now about overdue for next really big shaker and today was the landfall of Ophelia currently tracking much the same area!
     Alerts remain for Nicaragua, El Salvador, Oaxaca, and Guatemala for a big shaker!!!  And remember Myanmar could be a 7.8 to 8 Magnitude!  And remember to watch East Coast, Cullpepper Virginia, East Brunswick New Jersey, and Rockaway!!
     Our East Coast could be about ready for a big one!  Maybe Charleston and lot of other places could get big earthquake out east, there, too!!!
     Thank-You again for watching my EQ Video Log!!  I'm The EQ Guy!!!  Cut, Cut, Cut!!!
 
NOW CHECK OUT THAT GREAT VIDEO Featuring me in my Screen Actors Guild Strike shirt and hat!!!  CLICK ARROW:
 
 
Don't forget to tune-in Monday Night for my 10 Year Anniversary Radio Show!!!!  www.wortfm.org and CLICK "Listen Live" at 7pm Central Time USA!!!  And Thank-You for listening!!!
EQ Guy
 
 
Check Out all my best Earthquake Stories And My "EQ Alert Theory" and "Go Straight Theory" in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life"@ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com  AND Thank-You For Reading, Too!!!  EQ Guy

No comments: