Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Good Foreshock!!! Chicago Area!!!! The Big One is Coming!!!!!

Yes, if you are just starting out following The EQ Alert Guy, then this new upcoming GREAT EARTHQUAKE, can now be your very first look at how my "EQ Alert Theory" works!!!!! It starts with some most severe weather leading up to it and as a person on my EQ Facebook said recently, all the new severe weather on our East Coast should mean another big shaker!!!

I will update this in the coming hours and days with more info, but for now, the ground shaking near Chicago tells me that the North American Tectonic Plate is again moving, so watch out all areas out along the Tectonic Plate Boundaries, including California!!! I might expect this earthquake to reach 8 Richters Magnitude!!! I always say the number a little higher to keep above what it will probably be. And there is still those two Tropical Cyclones out there so watch out at the top of the Indian Ocean Tectonic Plate, too!!! Kathmandu, Kashmir, and Nepal.

EQ Guy

No comments: